Chanel Spring-Summer 2021 Collection (21S)

I found this photo on the Internet, does anyone know anything?
I've seen photos of that 19 in black raffia. Haven't seen the blue until now. I think Nordstrom may have ordered that fabrication, and think there is also an option of black with beige. Haven't seen any on IG as arriving in the US as of yet.
Saw the black at Nordstrom a few weeks ago. Was really lovely and still thinking about it!

hi everyone! I’m looking to buy my first Chanel bag and my SA has sent me some pics! I’m trying to decide currently between a small boy (have always loved the boy shape - the one I’ve always been drawn to the most!) but now I’m also loving the small 19 as it looks so soft and puffy and cute. Any recommendations? With the 19 I’m worried that it could be seasonal or short lived, as the 19 seems to be in with the current trend in bags, which are soft and puffy bags and I don’t want anything too “trendy” given how expensive the bags are! Any thoughts welcome :smile:
I vote 19. In the fall I was planning to get a old med boy black calfskin w/ruthenium hw. I loved the edgy look and size. I had to hit pause when my boutique didn’t have the combo I wanted. I did more research and was concerned about wear...I would want it for an everyday bag. Initially I wasn’t sure about the 19; my SA had even shown me one that day. Fast forward to February and I bought a black 19 in lambskin. I absolutely love it. I heard the 19 described as being disheveled but still having an elegance to it...I think that describes it perfectly. As for being “trendy”, whose to know? I appreciate the investment, but if you love it and know you will use it, get it.

I haven't purchased anything Chanel since ~2015 and was really bummed that I missed the 21C rose clair flap but thanks to @nat74 I was able to get my hands on the 21S iridescent pink medium flap. Pictures from my SA who is going to ship it out tomorrow. I'm so happy I now have a light pink to add to my CC collection.
what kind of leather is this? would you mind sharing the ref number?

Which one would you go with pink or red? (Both not my pictures! I believe I got them from here - my apologies to the owner)
Pink one would be mini and red medium. I LOVE both of them. But also thinking about resell value.
thank you :tup:

View attachment 5044509
Both are beautiful but like others I think the red would be easier to work into a wardrobe than the neon pink.

Anyone see this bag in person yet ??has any store received it ? Seems like this is the only one we have not seen from 21ss

Attachments

• 642491DB-FB35-423A-9B6C-CB1117939E35.jpeg
    642491DB-FB35-423A-9B6C-CB1117939E35.jpeg
    183.9 KB · Views: 56