Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

My Le Pegase D'Hermes in blue arrived today. I know a few pictures have already been posted, but here are a few more. I love the colors and plan to keep it. I purchased the Dallet cheetah in CW02 already this season, and I think between these two scarves, they will coordinate with most of my wardrobe.

View attachment 5011543View attachment 5011544View attachment 5011545
Wow, the colors look so vibrant in the last picture! Congrats on your fantastic purchase :smile: Were it not for the fact that I can't wear 140 silks, you would have totally convinced me to go for this.

I got to try this one on at the store and its really pretty! Sorry I forgot to take a mod shot...
It is a beautiful scarf but I ordered it in three colorways and kept one that showed more of the design for SS. I could see this one for FW, though. It is beautiful and serene but I preferred the others-- the khaki orange salmon colorway is gorgeous if you can wear orange. I will say that the all blue cw is still on my list-- maybe not just yet.

Reactions: MissIn
Reactions: Redbirdhermes
My Le Pegase D'Hermes in blue arrived today. I know a few pictures have already been posted, but here are a few more. I love the colors and plan to keep it. I purchased the Dallet cheetah in CW02 already this season, and I think between these two scarves, they will coordinate with most of my wardrobe.

View attachment 5011543View attachment 5011544View attachment 5011545
Just Stunning. :loveeyes: It looks absolutely fabulous. Apparently there are none left here in Australia.:frown:

Reactions: Redbirdhermes