Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

I just bought my first scarf from this season.... and like most of my recent purchases, it's a men's scarf! I dunno, I just find the men's formats much more user-friendly for my casual style... Anyway here's the Pegase Paysage men's scarf. Love the oblong shape, so much more practical for me given that I'm petite! With a regular CSGM all the material bunched up around the neck looks too big for me.
I got the blue CW, although I'm very tempted by the red, which unfortunately the store didn't have so I'd have to order online. I'll post the H.com picture of the red one below too.
Which would YOU pick, the red or the blue?

View attachment 5009889

View attachment 5009892

View attachment 5009894

View attachment 5009895
View attachment 5009898

View attachment 5009901
Definitely blue! But then blue is my favorite color. So I would always pick blue over red!

if you can afford both, the colors are totally different, so I can see justifying both.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I just bought my first scarf from this season.... and like most of my recent purchases, it's a men's scarf! I dunno, I just find the men's formats much more user-friendly for my casual style... Anyway here's the Pegase Paysage men's scarf. Love the oblong shape, so much more practical for me given that I'm petite! With a regular CSGM all the material bunched up around the neck looks too big for me.
I got the blue CW, although I'm very tempted by the red, which unfortunately the store didn't have so I'd have to order online. I'll post the H.com picture of the red one below too.

View attachment 5009889

View attachment 5009892

View attachment 5009894

View attachment 5009895
View attachment 5009898

View attachment 5009901

I know sometimes the official photos don’t do the scarves justice, so maybe the red will also look amazing on you, but the blue one you have *definitely* looks amazing on you. So I will say blue!

Selle des Steppes was not even on my radar. I never check out either orange or pink colorways. Your pictures have persuaded me to check out these two colorways and give them serious consideration! Your pictures of how to tie this design (as opposed to how Hermes presents them tiedon their website) have been wonderful! Thanks to you and to everyone else who take the time to post pictures!!
Thank you very much, it would be interesting for Hermès to engage the members of this forum to realize their catalog....:smile:

Thank you for posting.
I bought the first cw - IMO a very versatile great year-round scarf. FYI: I find the colours IRL even more delicate than on the website. Will try to post at the weekend - maybe some more "pastel lovers" here.

Reactions: Kiraffe
Hi, everyone! It is so nice to see all these lovely new silks y'all are adding to your collections. I have a question for the tPF experts. I have received the black Zambeze cw in the wash version and I am waiting for it in the regular silk twill (which I have in pink). My concern is not the vibrancy of the colors but the softness-- does it have a greater propensity to wrinkle and does it tie as nicely as the regular? I am new to the world of wash scarves and any observations/advice would be appreciated. I wear this design often which is why I am getting a second cw so that is also a factor...The SA at the boutique I recently went to said a lot of people don't like the wash scarves, which made me wonder...I have to say the wash scarve feels very fluid and soft.
Ihave an Equateur was 90 cm in pink and it does feel more soft and velvety than a regular silk twill. The wrinkles caused by knotting do stay on longer. For a regular twill, I usually leave my scarf flat to air and smooth after wearing, and for twills they usually go back to smooth overnight. For the wash, it does not work as easy - the wash scarf needs a little help - steaming or ironing. It matters mainly if I want to re-tie scarf and want to avoid showing wrinkles caused by previous knotting. All in all, I am happy with my wash and got used to giving it a bit more attention than my regular silks. Good luck with your choices!

Reactions: shrpthorn

This one is sooo beautiful, congratulations on your amazing scarf! I prefer the blue cw, it seems to naturally fit to the wave-like design. Based on the pics it seems to compliment your colours as well.

Reactions: ajaxbreaker

View attachment 5009889

View attachment 5009892

View attachment 5009894

View attachment 5009895
View attachment 5009898

View attachment 5009901
The blue is so refreshing! This looks great on you, AjaxB!!

Reactions: ajaxbreaker
Me who had trouble wearing pink, I love this mixture of colors "Selle Des steppes"
It will be for me a favorite scarf of this spring :smile:
View attachment 5009635View attachment 5009637View attachment 5009636
I really - really really - like this on you.
It’s a true example of H Magic - flat, it doesn’t look like much. Folded, though = Magic.

View attachment 5009889

View attachment 5009892

View attachment 5009894

View attachment 5009895
View attachment 5009898

View attachment 5009901
Blue.
Blue with that edge of yellow? :faint:
Blue.

Space derby cw13. I took some quick shots right when I got home before getting too dark. I really like the orangey yellow part.

Thank you for the pictures! I have been thinking about this CW, I really like the colours but I have been a bit unsure how the design works in this lighter cw, in the darker ones the stars look so nice. But this looks absolutely fabulous on you :loveeyes:

Reactions: de vent and sooyang