Polène handbags

I was wondering if anyone, particularly my fellow Europeans, has encountered difficulties in ordering from the polène website. My birthday is coming up and my sweet husband has been trying to order for a week now. He finally came to me yesterday saying that his creditcard keeps being rejected. We called the creditcard company and they mentioned that as of January 4th, new rules have been implemented in Europe regarding creditcard payments, requiring additional verification.....which Polène does not offer. Therefore, we can't order. Obviously, we have also contacted Polène by now, but I can't be the only one can I? It would mean that they haven't sold any goods within the EU for the last 24 days....
What additional verification are they asking for?

Does anyone have a comparison of Polenes Caramel vs Cognac? I tried to do a search and couldn’t find anything. I’m interested in the new Numero Un Mini Backpack, but am in between these two colors. Thank you!

I realized no one ever got back to you on this.

I spent way too many hours doing a similar search/comparison and wanted to share the results of my search for anyone who may be keen as well (so they dont have to go through the pain)

Cognac
@shestheposh (IG and youtube) has done a review on her cognac backpack. Both her youtube and IG makes the cognac look very much like the caramel in her pictures. 7 Aug 2020 was when she did an IG post. She generously DMed me a picture of the cognac in bright light and natural lighting when I asked, but I won't be sharing those since they're not mine to! But it definitely did not look similar to the shade of cognac that @Lindalex had posted of her tote here.

@par_amour_des_bonnes_choses also had an IG post of her cognac backpack on 27 January.

@peggy_loves has one on 24 Aug 2020 that looks suspiciously like cognac, but she has not specified the color.

Caramel
@Geogirl posted her caramel version here, which was so so helpful!

Hope this helps anyone who also faced the same conundrum as me :biggrin: