Prince Harry and Meghan Markle thread

Blind Gossip

Yeah, YouTube still posts the video. Once a z lister...the comments are hilarious

ETA: swooning over these sophisticated TPF tools :heart:

Thanks for the video! I felt a little embarrassed for her. She was trying so hard to be sexy (and failed IMO), just like how she's trying so hard to be "humanitarian" and "woke" now.

I also felt embarrassed for her, the video is rather vulgar. It is similar to some of her pictures that circulated on the web at one point.

This is one of the most interesting and insightful takes on this mess that I have seen in a long time. And it brings the focus back to the brothers, which is where it should be.

I do believe Meghan was handled appallingly. Both in terms of the Palace not knowing what to do with her and in terms of being not very nicely treated. Katherine was also badly treated. Letizia of Spain was very badly treated. Teresa of Luxembourg was looked down by her MIL until the day she passed away... Anyone who comes into a royal family without belonging to the club is going to be treated appallingly in my view. I myself don’t think I would be able to endure all those little (and big) humiliations... For that, you either have to be very clear this is what you want and be very determined to get there (like Letizia), and/or have a spouse who can really guide you and support you through it all.
But in the case of Meghan I think this was not what she wanted. She didn’t even know what the whole circus was about. And her husband has been totally clueless in handling the situation. The whole mess is his doing more than anyone else... Interesting to see where this will lead. We are at a turning point time for European royalty I feel, and every little thing that goes on with royals matters.

There is that common saying about 'not being good enough for the in-laws'. Though, compared to Kate, she got a few extra perks.

Edited due to a stupid mistake on my part. @Sharont2305 your post on Kate's uncle is spot-on!

Last edited:
I had a softer spot for Harry when he was unashamedly over-privileged and enjoying it. Since growing a Hollywood conscience he‘s unbearable. He reminds me of those people who give up smoking or take up cycling. Within the week they’ve bought all the gear, and are telling you what do do with your life at every opportunity.
The 'Hollywood conscience' made me laugh. Would H&MM be considered 'Hollywood woke'?

Teresa of Luxembourg was looked down by her MIL until the day she passed away...
Maria Theresa! The PM ordered the Waringo Investigation to investigate several reports involving MT's tantrums and handling of the palace staff. The investigation revealed that MT was an overbearing boss at the palace. In the end, the government appointed a Marshal of the Court to oversee staff hiring and firing in consultation with the Grand Duke and asked that the Grand Duke take charge of his court instead of MT. I believe, like so many others, that GD Josephine Charlotte is now vindicated.

Kudos to Kate's uncle! For once, we can see her side of a family acting independently(well, I hope W is on with it) and on her behalf in a manner commonly understood. Why can't they when The Duche$$ is so "strong voiced", free as a bird and is being phrased for it, lol.
IMO, egotistical persons like MM don't last very long in royal courts/circles. They want the limelight all to themselves.

whoever advised them to buy those bird's nest pictures and have Harry sit under them must really not like him. I keep thinking of his hair situation when I see the bird's nest pictures
Me too! It looks like a big ball of knotted up hair on top of his head, like what I get out of my hairbrush at the end of the week. Take those pics down--too trendy and fake Cali.

This, from Catherine's Uncle Gary ( Carol's brother)

View attachment 4866585

Thanks, Sharon, wld have totally missed this item.
It took a minute to digest this bon mot during breakfast courtesy of Kate's uncle.

My knee-jerk reaction to this was 100% agreement before even registering his relationship with Grifters-R-Us,
ie Gary & Carol->Kate & Wills->Meghan & Harry

doni, disagree respectfully.
Meghan Markle knew well what she was getting into with the BRF.
She was raised, not in a cornfield in Ohio but in the MIDDLE of celeb-world USA.
Her dad worked in the business, she worked in the business.
They know the world & network of celebs & fame v well, esp in Los Angles, California.

BRF & Christmas? Thoughts?
No invite to H&M. They are persona non grata at this point. Too too much.

Seriously, should Meghan Markle be welcomed anywhere near a BRF private residence post-Scoubie-Doubiegate?
Security leaks are taken quite seriously by all CEOs, let alone the BRF?
My highly-educated guess?
NOT FUNNY. NOT FORGOTTEN.

Let alone Netflix, the MacMansion, political statements, blah blah blah...the beat goes on.

Last edited:
Blind Gossip

Yeah, YouTube still posts the video. Once a z lister...the comments are hilarious

ETA: swooning over these sophisticated TPF tools :heart:

This video is hilarious. She is truly the Duchess of Hypocrisy.

Which is worse, being a self-proclaimed feminist who took a job looking alluring and erotic for a men’s magazine? Or being a self-proclaimed vegan who took that same job that shows her grilling and eating meat?

Oh Meghan! Absolutely nothing about you is real.

This video is hilarious. She is truly the Duchess of Hypocrisy.

Which is worse, being a self-proclaimed feminist who took a job looking alluring and erotic for a men’s magazine? Or being a self-proclaimed vegan who took that same job that shows her grilling and eating meat?

Oh Meghan! Absolutely nothing about you is real.
This is a Blind Gossip article, easily guessed and the comments are not kind. She grabs onto anything that can get her money and attention. Warning to the Ginger--you have an expiration date.

doni, disagree respectfully.
Meghan Markle knew well what she was getting into with the BRF.
She was raised, not in a cornfield in Ohio but in the MIDDLE of celeb-world USA.
Her dad worked in the business, she worked in the business.
They know the world & network of celebs & fame v well, esp in Los Angles, California.
In my view the world of European royalty has very little to do with the world and network of celebs and fame. Especially that of LA.
But I agree she probably though she knew. And likely vastly overestimated the network, celebrity and fame side of it.
She didn’t realize networking meant dining with the snob German aunt who wears Blackmoor broches and a bunch of other old aristo chums dressed in rags and smelling of horses, and that celebrity meant accompanying the Queen to inaugurate some random bridge in a mining Northern town she’d never heard of on a bleak rainy day. Again, Harry’s fault more than anything.