Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

I'm giving up and scouring resellers in Singapore! Something that worries me is I see a lot of the straps coming in clear plastic ziplock bags... that can't be authentic, can it? I've seen quite a few listings like this, but they say the have the receipt. Anything can be copied these days so I'm super cautious

Mine came in clear ziplock bag for the strap. The strap doesnt have a dustbag.

I'm giving up and scouring resellers in Singapore! Something that worries me is I see a lot of the straps coming in clear plastic ziplock bags... that can't be authentic, can it? I've seen quite a few listings like this, but they say the have the receipt. Anything can be copied these days so I'm super cautious

I can't be sure, but I just bought my New Wave Pochette from the store and the strap was brand new and in a ziplock bag.

Reactions: lollycat88
Does this mean if I have my own PA and mini PA, I can recreate the MPA with one of these straps?? That would make it lot easier than trying to get the MPA here in Australia.
You would need to ‘extend’ mini PA a bit by using chain links, etc. but it can be do-able. Note that the normal mini PA is smaller than mini PA that comes with the MPA.

Having said that I do like the look of normal Mini PA and mini PA from the MPA together with the MPA strap. That’s the cool thing about MPA- you can make it your own. Change it up however you like, whenever you want. That is why it is such a cool piece to have.

Reactions: missbagwathi
I purchased a Trio Messenger from the LV site and the strap came in a clear plastic ziplock type bag too. :smile: