Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I no longer see it on the US LV website.

2. Thanks @EmmJay !! I have been loving this forum! Happy that it is being continued! :yahoo:

jbags07 and EmmJay like this.
  3. I'm seeing the blue extra strap on the Swedish website but no multi pochette yet. I dont even want it but somehow I'm caught up in the frenzy...

reginaPhalange and EmmJay like this.
  4. The bag has been removed from the US website.
    8481640C-FFF0-442B-B4B2-CC89334D82D7.png

5. Still showing up for me.

Attached Files:

MeepMeep67 and EmmJay like this.
  6. If you search for the bag it’s there.

A5BB5442-DC34-4C43-A153-0C8B6B520A7A.png

MeepMeep67 and EmmJay like this.
  7. @katandkay Funny, you showed the pink strap and I the green. :biggrin:

(Still can’t quote)

Starbux32, EmmJay and katandkay like this.
  9. Just multi pochette and the picture shows up. I click on the picture

EmmJay likes this.
  10. It now costs £120 more (£50 previously) compared to buying each item separately. Is it still worth it hmm.

11. I clicked on "new this season" and women....scrolled down and the MP shows up for me. By the way..thank you @EmmJay for all your help with this fun little bag. You are always so helpful with all LV info and kind. Between you and @Johnpauliegal I love scrolling through to see how helpful you both are ALL the time. You might have encouraged me once or twice to purchase something I just didn't realize I needed. :smile:

starrykk, jbags07, bbkctpf and 3 others like this.
  12. Someone in the original thread asked to see photos of the denim RCP on a bag. I’ve only taken one photo but I’ll try it on other bags in the next few days. I don’t remember who asked, but here you go:

Attached Files:

antybazar, mdcx, Maxie25 and 12 others like this.
  13. I second this!! :tup:

Tige and Johnpauliegal like this.