Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

yea i got a organiser for my MPA. here’s how it looks. I bought all my organiser from Samorga

View attachment 4797071
how are you liking it? do you find that it takes up a lot of space in the pouches? I'm toying with the idea of getting the liners so that my pouches don't go all wonky when it has things in it but don't want to lose space. Thanks!

Hi ladies! I wanted to share my story on how I was able to snag the multi pochette. I had been eyeing the bag since Rihanna was seen wearing it last year. I haven't purchased a bag (myself) in a couple years now so I figured this would be my birthday treat to myself. I was shocked when I saw it was still so hard to get over 6 months since it's initial release. I started looking on here, Youtube, and Instagram and saw there were still waitlists taking some 2 to 3 months to receive their bag! I have a friend from school who works at Louis Vuitton so I texted her to let her know I wanted to be added to the list so I could hopefully get the bag in time for my birthday in September. She texted back 5 minutes later saying they had the bag in store RIGHT NOW and in both colors. I was already sold on the Khaki but I was shocked she had both. I scheduled a time to go in that day and it was the best LV experience I had in a while and I've been shopping at that particular location for almost 10 years now and no I don't think it was because we're friends. I thought it was going to be a quick run in and pay type of deal with COVID but she took here time and showed me all the new items that had come in, gave me some perfume samples, the works! I did end up trying the pink one and it was cute but I'm just not that pinky girl. As soon as she pulled my bag out everyone else shopping in the store were literally drooling over it! One lady and even asked if she could see it, my friend/SA politely told her that I was purchasing the bag but she could look at the one in the other color and the lady was obviously upset...like there's not a whole virus out here. Anyway I'm rambling because I'm so excited. I'm trying to wait until September to open it which might not be that hard since there's nowhere to go but I am absolutely in love with it. I attached a pic from the store for your viewing pleasure as well as a pic of the wallet I want to go with it, since my Josephine Wallet is too big. Good luck on finding it! P.S. she said some stores are actually getting a few because they're getting so many shipments at once (late shipments from when they were closed) so if you live near an actual store maybe pop in or call!

View attachment 4794950

View attachment 4794951

What a lovely story and experience you had. Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: kthomas
Thank you! My package came in one box with one large dust bag. The larger pochette held the strap on the inside with the coin pouch and the smaller one was in the same dust bag but not connected to the larger pochette. I’ve read on this thread that people have gotten multiple dust bags so I was confused. I generally would like a few more just in case I want to wear my MP another way and Store the rest of the pieces but I’m really okay with one. I’ve contacted customer service to see if they could do anything about it. Thanks again for the information!!

Mine in the UK came with 4 dust bags, but I’ve heard others in Europe got just one. You should see if a store can give you the other three.

It’s here!!!!! And she didn’t disappoint either. Just got back from the store to pick up and I also met a lovely SA who also introduced me to other new LV items (fine jewelry)

When she brought out the bag I quickly opened it (well I tried not to be that eager but I was) to examine it and it was well packaged. Each item came in its own dust bag including the strap which I thought it wasn’t the usual from what I’ve heard here in the forum but I didn’t complain. I also checked the tags and it’s a MIF and the date code it’s stamped on a leather tab - not sure if I’m mistaken but I thought I heard something about the tab being fabric and not leather...anyhow the SA provided me with some perfume samples as well and her customer service made my day.

I also asked for some other items, I’m still looking for the coin card holder and nice nano but they didn’t have it in store. I’ll have to continue stalking the site. It’s truly a bummer when you can’t find the items you like in store as I would have bought it from this SA. She was friendly and personable.

Anyhow I love the bag! I’m thinking of getting an organizer for it though to give it a bit more structure. Has anyone gotten an organizer for it?

View attachment 4796747

I also have Samorga organisers for my MPA because I found the canvas a little flimsy. These definitely give the bag more structure.

F37F5E6E-8DB3-40CF-BE2B-931C39BD96D3.jpeg

EF4AE9FB-C712-4873-AE60-1BE238D6FA6B.jpeg

8F8F9F82-F041-4B3B-9BAD-BDA2E68547E5.jpeg

When this bag first came out I was certain it wasn’t for me. I have the separate pieces that make up the bag. Then just last week I was out and saw someone with it on and all of a sudden it was LVoe at first sight. It looked so great on the lady and just the right size for running around. So I decided I had to get one. I looked online for several days and it was never available. One day I was just browsing on my phone and got lucky with the rose claire color. Then I decided I needed the kaki too. On a whim I decided to call the LV boutique inside the Seattle Nordstrom. It was a long shot but I decided to call anyway. The SA picked up, I asked about inventory, and 5 mins later I was checking out with the kaki bag using a double points day! I just received both today and it was definitely a Christmas in July moment lol. I couldn’t be more thrilled. Now my little sister can benefit too because I can pass along my separate pieces to her. Win win :biggrin:

Last edited:
Hi, I want to get the organizer too. What color is that? So beautiful.

The colour is beige. Samorga have an extensive colour range so you’ll be spoilt for choice. My shopping experience was great. Very helpful and answered emails quickly.

The organisers took along time to arrive has they had a long back list of orders at the height of COVID, so took 2 months to arrive. The shipping time should be better now.

Reactions: Chanellover2015
I feel your pain. I'm in Singapore and I was basically told by the SAs that the MPAs are reserved on delivery for the VIP high spenders. No chance for a newbie like me to get one. They keep pushing me towards the custom made to order world tour edition but it's S$700 more and will take 8-12 weeks!!!

Telling you that is terrible customer service. Your money should be just as important as the next person. I believe LV are purposely not making the MPA to push clients towards the more expensive world tour version. In Europe the last time the MPA was available was mid May. If LV can manufacture the world tour why not the regular version? :no:

Reactions: lollycat88
does the organizer makes the bag more bulky after you put things in it?

Not for me as I’m quite a minimalist so don’t overfill my bags. I found the canvas on the MPA is very thin compared to say a mini pochette or pochette accessoires. But when I did fill the pochettes I could see the outline of some my contents through the bag which I didn’t like. With the inserts this doesn’t happen and just makes the overall exterior of the pochettes look much smoother. I also used a 20% discount code which you may find doing a Google search or on this forum.

A good video on YouTube below that shows the MPA packed with the Samorga inserts.

Last edited:
When this bag first came out I was certain it wasn’t for me. I have the separate pieces that make up the bag. Then just last week I was out and saw someone with it on and all of a sudden it was LVoe at first sight. It looked so great on the lady and just the right size for running around. So I decided I had to get one. I looked online for several days and it was never available. One day I was just browsing on my phone and got lucky with the rose claire color. Then I decided I needed the kaki too. On a whim I decided to call the LV boutique inside the Seattle Nordstrom. It was a long shot but I decided to call anyway. The SA picked up, I asked about inventory, and 5 mins later I was checking out with the kaki bag using a double points day! I just received both today and it was definitely a Christmas in July moment lol. I couldn’t be more thrilled. Now my little sister can benefit too because I can pass along my separate pieces to her. Win win :biggrin:
That’s awesome! You super lucky, got not 1 but two MPA. Would love to see some pics of the new twin Bags!

does the organizer makes the bag more bulky after you put things in it?

No it does not. I feel that my bag is more structured with the insert. I have customise it with additional lipstick holder too. Organising is easy with the insert.

how are you liking it? do you find that it takes up a lot of space in the pouches? I'm toying with the idea of getting the liners so that my pouches don't go all wonky when it has things in it but don't want to lose space. Thanks!

I love the insert. To be honest all my bags have organiser which keep them in good shape and of course clean as well.