Louis Vuitton MultiPochette aka Scam Bag

I finally joined the club!! Lol. I’ve wanted one since it came out but it was so hard to find a few years ago then forgot about it. I don’t usually work too hard to hunt down bags I like. But I finally ordered it from Saks last week and got it in the mail today. The trend may have passed, but I still love it. I think it will make a great airport and travel bag. Also good for theme parks and street festivals. I chose the monogram with the pink strap and figured I could buy the khaki strap separately another time. But I seem to remember they used to have other colored straps? I think I remember a blue and maybe an orange? The website only has pink, khaki and black. Does anyone know if they come out with new color straps from time to time?
When the MPA first came out they released 2 straps in blue and khaki/rose. Since then they've bought out a limited edition macadamia strap with round coin purse in 2020 and now they have the ones you see on the website. They also released a bright pink strap last year that also came in black. Maybe this year they will release more.

1673947666011.png

1673948017946.png

1673949838226.png

When the MPA first came out they released 2 straps in blue and khaki/rose. Since then they've bought out a limited edition macadamia strap with round coin purse in 2020 and now they have the ones you see on the website. They also released a bright pink strap last year that also came in black. Maybe this year they will release more.

View attachment 5694068

View attachment 5694072

View attachment 5694077
Thank you! My memory was a bit off but I knew there was a blue one! I guess I’ll have to hunt down a pre-loved one. I want that one and I’m going to stop by my store today and ask my CA about the Kaki.

Thank you! My memory was a bit off but I knew there was a blue one! I guess I’ll have to hunt down a pre-loved one. I want that one and I’m going to stop by my store today and ask my CA about the Kaki.
I got the blue and macademia when they were first released and the khaki/pink, I bought preloved. Blue is definitely my favourite. Not sure where you're located, but I have randomly seen the blue on Fashionphile or you could try Vestaire Collective.

Reactions: bibogirl
I got the blue and macademia when they were first released and the khaki/pink, I bought preloved. Blue is definitely my favourite. Not sure where you're located, but I have randomly seen the blue on Fashionphile or you could try Vestaire Collective.
I guess the blue one is still pretty popular. Around 2AM this morning (couldn’t sleep), I found one on fashionphile. I forget how much it was going for but it was really expensive. I decided to go to sleep and do some research on pricing on the reseller’s market later in the morning when I could think clearly. This morning, it was gone! I’ll keep looking. Thanks!

I guess the blue one is still pretty popular. Around 2AM this morning (couldn’t sleep), I found one on fashionphile. I forget how much it was going for but it was really expensive. I decided to go to sleep and do some research on pricing on the reseller’s market later in the morning when I could think clearly. This morning, it was gone! I’ll keep looking. Thanks!
Yes it is. FP do get them in now again, but agree the prices can be high. I guess because it’s hard to find, so commands a premium. Hopefully you’ll find another one.

Reactions: bibogirl
Am late joining the band wagon, really gorgeous irl. For me, The leather strap it comes with is for casual, the interwoven chain is for dressy occasion, and the third strap in the pic is from speedy 20 empreinte for daily use (inbetween casual and dressy). The last 2pics is with the speedy 20 strap im currently using for crossbody, leather is comfy compared to the leather strap it originally comes with

IMG_1700.jpeg

IMG_1701.jpeg

IMG_1702.jpeg

Last edited: