Rebag

ccbaggirl89

Mar 26, 2015
Does anyone else use REBAG frequently? I didn't see a thread specific to them.

I shop there now and again but have run into some oddities lately. The weirdest thing happened today - I put something in my cart but ultimately decided to not purchase. Within 15 minutes I get a text from someone asking me why I didn't complete the purchase and did I know I could get 0% financing in case I needed it.

A few weeks ago I got a text from an SA I worked with one time telling me to earmark some items because in a few days they were having a 10% off sale. This was also after I had put some items in my cart (but not checked out).

And I noticed a few weeks ago - during the 10% sale - they implemented a high restocking fee for everything on the wesbite, and now that restocking fee is gone. I imagine it'll come back during a sale and they are doing this to prevent returns during sales? It just seems shady to update your return policy every 15 days.

I feel rather invaded by them b/c of that text especially - I know companies track purchases all the time and make recommendations based on history, but I find it invasive to get a text basically asking why I didn't complete the purchase. They are obviously taking technology seriously and using texting to their advantage. I figure that is also why good items disappear off the site so fast - they are likely texting everyone who places an item in a cart and one of those customers will maybe bite.

I had some pristine LV items (like new never touched after purchase in box with everything) that I wanted to sell and they prefaced on and on how they only take exceptional condition items, etc. Then low-balled me in a major way! I passed. Shortly after and ever since (it's been over a year) I get texts about selling to them and can't get them to back off. Also anything I look at for sale has shoddy pictures and generally always mentions flaws--- what happened to that high standard they told me about! I don't know seems shady.... but I have never actually purchased from them or placed something in my cart so can't comment on that.

Reactions: RT1 and ccbaggirl89
Does anyone else use REBAG frequently? I didn't see a thread specific to them.

I shop there now and again but have run into some oddities lately. The weirdest thing happened today - I put something in my cart but ultimately decided to not purchase. Within 15 minutes I get a text from someone asking me why I didn't complete the purchase and did I know I could get 0% financing in case I needed it.

A few weeks ago I got a text from an SA I worked with one time telling me to earmark some items because in a few days they were having a 10% off sale. This was also after I had put some items in my cart (but not checked out).

And I noticed a few weeks ago - during the 10% sale - they implemented a high restocking fee for everything on the wesbite, and now that restocking fee is gone. I imagine it'll come back during a sale and they are doing this to prevent returns during sales? It just seems shady to update your return policy every 15 days.

I feel rather invaded by them b/c of that text especially - I know companies track purchases all the time and make recommendations based on history, but I find it invasive to get a text basically asking why I didn't complete the purchase. They are obviously taking technology seriously and using texting to their advantage. I figure that is also why good items disappear off the site so fast - they are likely texting everyone who places an item in a cart and one of those customers will maybe bite.
I keep getting texts from them as well but instead of my name they keep calling me “null”. :whut: They’re all signed by some guy, can’t remember his name. I bought a bag from them about a year or so ago, nothing since.

i’ve purchased from them once about a year or so ago, and they were fine at first but have been more and more annoying lately. I was browsing the app a few days ago and accidentally clicked on the Sell page. within minutes someone text me asking why I didn’t put anything up for a quote and if I needed any help. they really need to calm down a bit

Can't sell anything to them, they had that robot system called Clair something would automatically lower the quote prices and you agree then can go on, even after that would get a quote price too low to sell, one time I declined then within seconds it send me another higher offer, too tricky.

I think what they do is like this, just make an example (may not exact amount): say a Neverfull, you go on select Neverfull, then say any corner wear, you say yes, then automatically become well used, then you gets a quote like $500, you agree then you get shipping label there you go a Neverfull you sold for $500, you decline, you may get $550 or $570.

These "well used" Neverfull sells anywhere without pouch from $750 to $1395 or higher depends on the condition, timing, where you sell it and how you packaging it.

P.S as right now did a test on that robot Clair just to get an accurate rate, here is the result: a like new Neverfull MM Mono would be getting $640. A like new Neverfull I can easily get in hand $800 to $950 selling online on my own, or $1000 to $1,150 cash in hand if I'm selling on Craigslist.

Last edited:
I requested quotes for three bags. The Rebag robot quotes were so low that I declined immediately. Two weeks later they sent an email asking me to submit photos for an “enhanced“ quote. About 10 days after submitting the photos, I received quotes that were less than the robot’s quotes. I declined. Then almost immediately, I received another email asking me to log in to the website to look at my new quotes. All three were nearly 30% more than the original robot quotes. I opted to sell the bags to Fashionphile and Yoogies Closet. These games do not instill confidence that you are getting a fair price or that you will get paid in a timely manner.

I found an item on eBay I'd like to buy and the seller was rebagofficial. So I went to their website to see if the item was cheaper directly from their website rather than through eBay, and with their discounts it is. Also they don't charge tax shipping to my state while eBay does so that's a tremendous savings. But I've never bought anything from them in my life and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the return policy. I'm pretty sure the same item if it were to come up on Yoogi's or Fashionphile would be about $200 cheaper as well. I think I've just talked myself out of it.

I recently sold my first item to Rebag. They had the same cash quote as Fashionphile but offered 20% bonus (vs. Fashionphile's 10% bonus) if you took store credit. Using that credit, I've made my first purchase from Rebag during their Black Friday 20% off sale. Their prices are pretty good after 20% discount. I felt like I got a pretty decent trade through this transaction.

Every time I've gotten a quote through their "Clair" robot, it was ridiculously low.