Rebag

I ended up purchasing the item I had been watching. It arrived yesterday and it's as described and in good shape. This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from Rebag and I have a question. I thought the bag came with its original dust bag but it came with one from Rebag, which is fine, but I wanted to go back and check the original listing. Now I can't see the original listing. I can go to my purchased items and see a picture of the bag but I can't see the listing details. Is there a way to see completed listings?

I ended up purchasing the item I had been watching. It arrived yesterday and it's as described and in good shape. This is the first time I've ever purchased anything from Rebag and I have a question. I thought the bag came with its original dust bag but it came with one from Rebag, which is fine, but I wanted to go back and check the original listing. Now I can't see the original listing. I can go to my purchased items and see a picture of the bag but I can't see the listing details. Is there a way to see completed listings?
When you go into your account you can't get a clickable link? I have purchased before and I always thought I could. Google cache keeps old listings. Copy/paste the exact description of what you got into Google with "rebag" and it should come up that way. You can also go under Rebag's current listings for the designer you purchased and make sure the radio button is set to "all" and not just items in-stock, it will bring up all the recently sold items in a shaded gray color.

I picked up two items from their sale, it was a generous 20% off so I was happy! Within maybe ten minutes of purchase I got a text thanking me for buying the items and the 'bot specifically stated what I bought in the text. Crazy tracking they do!

Has anyone sold bags to rebag? How's the selling experience? I thought I should try them out, shipped a brand new bag to them, it had been delivered to them for several days, but I have not got any email update regarding the sale of the bag. I just came cross yelp reviews of this company, not good. I'm now scared.

I shipped a returned bag to them at a NYC location, using their mailing label. Per the UPS tracking, the delivery was attempted today and they will try again tomorrow. What business is not available to accept their packages during the work day? I'm kind of worried now.

I shipped a returned bag to them at a NYC location, using their mailing label. Per the UPS tracking, the delivery was attempted today and they will try again tomorrow. What business is not available to accept their packages during the work day? I'm kind of worried now.
Don’t be. The pandemic has caused a lot of businesses to ‘temporarily’ change their hours. UPS will get it there, they are on the ground, so to speak, so they know when to attempt redelivery.

Reactions: bagshopr
Good morning! Question- I have had my eye on a Rebag item for months. I am trying to wait for the best holiday percentage off- does anyone recall if last year they had a good sale around xmas?

I found an item on eBay I'd like to buy and the seller was rebagofficial. So I went to their website to see if the item was cheaper directly from their website rather than through eBay, and with their discounts it is. Also they don't charge tax shipping to my state while eBay does so that's a tremendous savings. But I've never bought anything from them in my life and I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the return policy. I'm pretty sure the same item if it were to come up on Yoogi's or Fashionphile would be about $200 cheaper as well. I think I've just talked myself out of it.
... AND... The same bag I just HAD to buy from Rebag for $837 (on sale!) just showed up on Yoogiscloset for $545, in better condition, with box, dustbag, cards... Makes me sick. Lesson learned. If I had just waited 3 more weeks. :sad:

• Sad
Reactions: giligy
... AND... The same bag I just HAD to buy from Rebag for $837 (on sale!) just showed up on Yoogiscloset for $545, in better condition, with box, dustbag, cards... Makes me sick. Lesson learned. If I had just waited 3 more weeks. :sad:
That Gucci? Is yours the same color combination?
Those things are hard to say, prices are all over the place, maybe Yoogi's was a quote from months or years ago then that person decided to sell now, so the listing price would be low. Can't tell you how many times I had over paid items if that gives you some comfort.

Reactions: caannie
That Gucci? Is yours the same color combination?
Those things are hard to say, prices are all over the place, maybe Yoogi's was a quote from months or years ago then that person decided to sell now, so the listing price would be low. Can't tell you how many times I had over paid items if that gives you some comfort.
YEP! The Sukey. It was the only one in that color online when I saw it on Rebag. Of course Yoogiscloset gets one 3 weeks later! And I saw it on Yoogi's before it sold. :sad: I wish they had more stuff. Their prices are usually the best and no tax. Sigh.

YEP! The Sukey. It was the only one in that color online when I saw it on Rebag. Of course Yoogiscloset gets one 3 weeks later! And I saw it on Yoogi's before it sold. :sad: I wish they had more stuff. Their prices are usually the best and no tax. Sigh.
Yoogi's prices normally lower because they pay out lower, but I noticed recently their prices are really high on Chanel and Louis Vuitton compare to a couple of months ago. Yup, no tax is a big help, ever since Fashionphile starts to charge tax, I rarely shop there, I live in an area has high sales tax, I saw many items I used to grabbed and go now I had to let them go.

Regarding Yoogi's don't have many items listed everyday, I think it's a catch 22, if a consignment don't pay out good prices then they won't get as many items in, if they pay out higher then their selling prices would be higher.

Last edited:
Reactions: NS107 and caannie
Is there an error in their pricing? It might be that I'm in Canada but they're pricing YSL Mini Lous at $1400 USD? what is this?????
I have purchased one item from them that I couldn't find anywhere else. Since then I've stopped looking at their site because their prices aren't good. For example, I just got a bag on eBay for $386 including tax. Rebag has the same bag, in worse condition, for $735. Even with the 10% coupon, still a bad price. I'm watching a bag on Fashionphile that is $480. The identical bag is $935 on Rebag.

Last edited:
I have purchased one item from them that I couldn't find anywhere else. Since then I've stopped looking at their site because their prices aren't good. For example, I just got a bag on eBay for $386 including tax. Rebag has the same bag, in worse condition, for $735. Even with the 10% coupon, still a bad price. I'm watching a bag on Fashionphile that is $480. The identical bag is $935 on Rebag.
The bag you couldn't find elsewhere makes sense! I'm finding that there are plenty of bags on the website listed for more than the retail price. Some of them like the Alma Bb go out of stock from official retailers often, but some are regularly available. Maybe Rebag is functioning more like a resale site like StockX or Grailed, and it's not apparent to me from their branding?

The bag you couldn't find elsewhere makes sense! I'm finding that there are plenty of bags on the website listed for more than the retail price. Some of them like the Alma Bb go out of stock from official retailers often, but some are regularly available. Maybe Rebag is functioning more like a resale site like StockX or Grailed, and it's not apparent to me from their branding?
Rebag owns their own stock, they don't do consignment for sellers, if that's what you mean? They regularly have 10-20% discounts so I think they price much higher knowing it'll come down with a coupon code to a more 'normal' pricepoint. Or maybe they've just gone bonkers like Fashionphile and are increasing prices because they can, and it makes no logical sense.:hrmm:

I did buy a jewelry piece from them over the holiday and it was packaged like I'd bought a million dollar item - it was way beyond any Fashionphile or Yoogis or even boutique packing, it was really exquisite. Maybe they have raised prices to support new packaging and internal changes they are making? I usually don't care about packaging but I was very impressed with that aspect of their business, it has improved 100% and far exceeds Fashionphile at this point.