Golden Goose

These are currently on their way to me. I own one pair of midstar and three pairs of superstars so these will be my first slides. I normally wear a 40 and got these in size 39 so hoping they fit! Heard they run bigger than superstars.

also purchased on NAP Ireland as they were OOS on the US NAP and also by doing so I saved $200! Don’t know why NAP allows this but I love this trick! 3rd purchase doing it that way!

95C65606-8144-44FA-A520-2A95B71276F3.png

Reactions: mary333 and Swanky
I am looking to buy my first pair of Golden goose sneakers and I cant decide between black glitter and silver glitter pair. Which pair do you think is versatile? Would black be too dark for Spring/Summer? Would silver look good agains tan skin tone? Thanks
View attachment 4670134
View attachment 4670135

You can’t go wrong with either but I think I like the silver better. I actually have the silver ones except the detail on mine have black suede instead of the white and I love love love them. I was afraid the lighter glitter might show dirt but they don’t!

Hi, everyone! I searched the thread but didn’t really find a definitive answer...
I have a pair of women’s superstars and was hoping to snag another pair of ball stars or SS. I keep seeing men’s and teen styles popping up that are cheaper, so I’m tempted to try them, but will they fit the same (I’m specifically talking about IT 39 and 40 for the sizes). Thanks!

Hi, everyone! I searched the thread but didn’t really find a definitive answer...
I have a pair of women’s superstars and was hoping to snag another pair of ball stars or SS. I keep seeing men’s and teen styles popping up that are cheaper, so I’m tempted to try them, but will they fit the same (I’m specifically talking about IT 39 and 40 for the sizes). Thanks!

I wish I knew the answer! I also wonder the same thing! I wear a 35 and that’s a common size for kids but I’ve yet to order a kids size, I always order a women’s 35. I’m guessing it’s the same size but I have no idea if the fit is really the same. It’s a topic throughout this thread but there is no definitive answer, I agree.

I have gone to Nordstrom and asked for a kids 35 to try on but they never have any in stock. I wish I could answer your question for you! Good luck and keep us posted.

I wish I knew the answer! I also wonder the same thing! I wear a 35 and that’s a common size for kids but I’ve yet to order a kids size, I always order a women’s 35. I’m guessing it’s the same size but I have no idea if the fit is really the same. It’s a topic throughout this thread but there is no definitive answer, I agree.

I have gone to Nordstrom and asked for a kids 35 to try on but they never have any in stock. I wish I could answer your question for you! Good luck and keep us posted.
My guess is that they should be same length but might be a little wider or narrower. I have heard the men’s are the same but just a little wider.

Does anyone have suede golden gooses? Just bought my first pair of suede slides and wondering how they hold up. Also they don’t seem very structured so wondering if they will stretch a ton with wear and if I should size down a size.

Does anyone have suede golden gooses? Just bought my first pair of suede slides and wondering how they hold up. Also they don’t seem very structured so wondering if they will stretch a ton with wear and if I should size down a size.
I have red suede Superstars and they're one of my favorite pairs I own. I wear them often and they have held up great. I got my normal GG size. I actually feel like the suede ran a tad short compared to my leather Superstars but not enough to warrant a whole size up. They broke in with a wear or two.

B747D3D4-E081-4C0E-96E3-A00B3F780BB0.jpeg I just bought this pair, I wanted a more neutral sneaker to wear with different patterns and colors. I’m hoping these will work for that! The slides fit me the best, right out of the box. (No need to freeze baggies of water in them lol.) What color laces do you like better? I ordered a light grey one, which is more the typical GG color, but for now I added a plain white one just to see.

Reactions: lizz and aki_sato
Would like to share my 1st SS pair :smile:

I’m not the exotic skin type usually especially the snake skin.

I had a really great SA who helped me the day I visited the Boutique that brought all the SS they had in my size. I tried few and the pink star really appeals to me so I chose this version.
I found SS has the most roomy toe room in comparison to my Midstars.

Thanks for letting me share!
I love GG! They’re so addictive!

Attachments

• 40673199-11AE-4609-B0F2-C88E27F4B064.jpeg
    40673199-11AE-4609-B0F2-C88E27F4B064.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 65
View attachment 4743113 I just bought this pair, I wanted a more neutral sneaker to wear with different patterns and colors. I’m hoping these will work for that! The slides fit me the best, right out of the box. (No need to freeze baggies of water in them lol.) What color laces do you like better? I ordered a light grey one, which is more the typical GG color, but for now I added a plain white one just to see.
Gorgeous pair @mary333 !
I really like the lighter lace on it.
I feel it’s more neutral than the edgy black one!

Gorgeous pair @mary333 !
I really like the lighter lace on it.
I feel it’s more neutral than the edgy black one!
Thank you so much! Now I’m wearing them with a grey shoelace that looks more like a true GG shoelace. I reached out to GG directly to ask about purchasing laces for Slides but I never heard back.

I love your Superstars! Pink is a fantastic color, I always think it’s super neutral and matches everything. Enjoy them!!