Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

Seriously, anyone is still planning to take a trip in the next three months? Every country I have planned to visit this year is either banning US visitors or on US’s travel alert list. The airlines are waiving change fees or cancelling flights up until May 31. I am waiting for the airline to announce cancelling of my flight this June, and I have yet another flight cancellation to worry about this fall. My prefer option is flight cancellation by airline, as I am not brave to travel even short distance within the country.

Luckily I got three of my trips in before knowing there would be a quarantine.
I have four children and take a trip with each of them individually, as well as a husband getaway, family vacation, and trips to visit family every year.

-My son and I were able to visit family and friends in Florida while we were there on business.
-I took my middle daughter to St. Simons Island.
-I took baby girl to the Bahamas.
I had not yet planned other trips except for with my son and the cancellation of that has been the hardest :crybaby:

My oldest is 17, my only son, and he asked if we could get Disney passes for just the two of us. I was like heck yeah, a trip with my son any time we want during the last year that I am guaranteed he will live at home. I was so ecstatic!!!! But given that I have several friends who have had their passes suspended, I know tons of pass holders will be flooding back to the parks when they reopen, as well as families who had to put planned trips on hold. I just can’t see going to Disney in the next year or so. I’m still trying to take advantage of time with my son right now, but our house is not Disney :lol:

Reactions: Chanbal
Where Are You Going This Year? Year of COVID-19
I'm going to my backyard, living room, kitchen (very often) and to the end of my street as a far away place to visit.

My previous plans for 2020 of a long summer in Europe have been postponed indefinitely. :crybaby:

Reactions: MaseratiMomma
I’m spending time all over the place. I’m going in the living room, the kitchen, the bathroom, the bedrooms...even the balcony! If I’m feeling extra daring, I actually leave my flat and take the rubbish out.
I just realized that we are visiting almost the same places this year. I am usually wearing sweatpants and colorful masks, if you see me, say Hi!

Reactions: Hurrem1001