Travel Where Are You Going This Year?

At the end of the year, I will try to visit Tokyo, Japan- then fly to Moscow & St Petersburg. I'm considering flying to Switzerland afterwards.

Oh boy, that's a lot of travel! At least it's at the end of the year, so hotels will have good rates in Russa. Switzerland I'm expecting to be expensive, yet I will be going to Munich and Salzburg afterwards which are cheaper.

This year is less handbags, more travel!

Banff and Calgary in July. My first time at both of these places. Going to catch the stampede and eat all the bad fairway food. I'm taking my dogs and son along. I think we will get some nice hikes in at Banff.

August is Krakow and Athens. I wanted to see Auchwitz. I've always been fascinated with it. It's been at the top of my list to see for a long time. I've also booked tickets to the Schindler factory.
Athens was an afterthought. Using United miles it costs the same to see two places as it does to see one. So I needed another destination in Europe.

Hawaii cruise in April. Will be our 2nd time there together, we went last year and loved it. I'm not a beach person, but I was never as relaxed in my life as I was during those 4 hours I spent on Waikiki, I can now see why living within blocks of one has such strong appeal.