"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

My 6 key holder just came. It’s lovely but the more I look at it I’m seeing that the canvas isn’t centered on either side- like they cut off the pattern on the one side and stitched one flower and quatrefoil and not the other. I looked at the others online here in the 6 key club and don’t see the same issue...for those of you who own this piece- does yours look like this? Thanks in advance!!!304D640A-8615-4B3F-9081-E47ABF9B93D1.jpeg5014BDCD-A9B9-4C6E-B752-6C241ECF785A.jpeg 569A06A9-AD4E-45BF-BE21-27885F6EEE8A.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: KMA83
Hey all. I just received the pochette Métis in the mail today. I was so excited only to have it come smelling SO BAD. It almost feels like it is not new. Anyone else have this experience? Thanks

I bought a new w/o tags Maui Neverfull from one of the major retail resellers a few years ago. The bag had a faint, funky odor. Reminded me of old milk. It wasn’t repulsive but it annoyed me. I didn’t want to return it as it was a LE and I really wanted it. I hung it outside for a few hours a couple days in a row. That didn’t help. I ended up buying unscented febreeze , spraying the interior. That worked great. The odor completely went away over the course of a few days, thank goodness.

Reactions: Amekhael
Hi,
I just received my nano speedy and it looks uneven. One side looks higher than the other or one side looks puffy and the other side is more tight and flat. I don’t know... I just wanted some opinions on weather or not I should return it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
upload_2020-6-3_22-4-41.jpeg

upload_2020-6-3_22-5-7.jpeg

Last edited:
I just received my nano speedy and it looks uneven. Does it look like one side looks higher than the other or one side looks puffy and the other side is more tight and flat.

upload_2020-6-3_22-37-11.jpeg
upload_2020-6-3_22-37-32.jpeg

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask your expert opinion on my recent Pochette Accessoires order. I noticed this when I first took it out of the box but thought it was due to the product sitting and not being stuffed for who knows how long. But even after filling the purse, I still see the canvas bent. Is this normal? Or is it something that’ll resolve after wearing it for a while. If I pinch around the canvas, it ends up looking like the third photo which is okay I guess but I’m just wondering if other people had a similar issue or if i got a faulty piece.

Hi. I received my brand new PA in mono and the bottom is not bend/dimpled like that. I agree with Karman that if it is still like that after a few days of putting inside a few of your items, I will probably request for an exchange.

My 6 key holder just came. It’s lovely but the more I look at it I’m seeing that the canvas isn’t centered on either side- like they cut off the pattern on the one side and stitched one flower and quatrefoil and not the other. I looked at the others online here in the 6 key club and don’t see the same issue...for those of you who own this piece- does yours look like this? Thanks in advance!!!View attachment 4747201View attachment 4747202 View attachment 4747203
Hiiii!!! Here are pictures of mine, I got it in late April 2020, the LV boutique in Dallas shipped it. Maybe early May dates are running together for me. It appears we are twins! What you think?

Attachments

• 57187D75-1562-4D47-B9B7-1354B38CBC62.jpeg
    57187D75-1562-4D47-B9B7-1354B38CBC62.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 226
  • A77F9E6B-9115-49C0-AA5B-5C045E9E15DC.jpeg
    A77F9E6B-9115-49C0-AA5B-5C045E9E15DC.jpeg
    119.4 KB · Views: 231
Hey all. I just received the pochette Métis in the mail today. I was so excited only to have it come smelling SO BAD. It almost feels like it is not new. Anyone else have this experience? Thanks
Hi what type of smell is it? Mine only smelled bad after a couple of months and I brought it down to my LV store. It is smelly like skunk smell? Like real bad. The manager agreed to give me store credit and from what I understand from the CA, they had previous complaints of similar smell. Unfortunately that is the end of my relationship with my PM. It is in reverse monogram and so difficult to come by. So you may want to check with your local LV store if it is opened or with customer service about the smell?

Hiiii!!! Here are pictures of mine, I got it in late April 2020, the LV boutique in Dallas shipped it. Maybe early May dates are running together for me. It appears we are twins! What you think?
Ha!! Yes we’re twins!! I think yours looks more evenly spaced on the edges than mine. I think what they did with mine was cut the canvas just slightly “over” so there’s more space on one edge than the other. It should be evenly spaced on both edges. I also have a little bit of print of one of the quatrefoils on the left side of the front of the holder (hard to see in the pic but it’s there). I think it’s a great piece but I’m not sure that won’t drive me crazy:smile::smile:
Thanks so much for posting!!:flowers:

Reactions: KMA83