"Is this Normal?" Ask about LV stitching, alignment, etc. here!

View attachment 4745801
hi I just got my PSM and handle doesn’t seems like it’s in the middle of bag. When I looked everyone else’s PSM the handle is sewed on top of flowers. Otherwise everything looks perfect. Should I return and get a new one? Does this even bother you?

My PSM has the same handle placement as yours which differs from the official LV picture online. Mine was made in the USA. It doesn’t bother me. Plus, I passed on 3 PSMs before getting my perfect one because I valued the alignment on the front pocket and the imprint of LV logo on the front black tab way more. And those features tend to be inconsistent.

My PSM has the same handle placement as yours which differs from the official LV picture online. Mine was made in the USA. It doesn’t bother me. Plus, I passed on 3 PSMs before getting my perfect one because I valued the alignment on the front pocket and the imprint of LV logo on the front black tab way more. And those features tend to be inconsistent.
Thank you! Now I feel better haha

B08F2EC7-3BD7-49D5-A3CF-1E02BA3F8669.jpeg 6E59B71A-355F-4A56-B9FB-0BA660A680DB.jpeg AAC4902E-7C2C-48CC-8989-A421AE43A2E5.jpeg Hi everyone, is this normal for the glazing of a 3 year old pochette metis? I haven’t used it much in the past year and it’s been stored in its dustbag (not sure if that helps). The glazing has a crack and some places have fallen off.

Hello everyone! I wanted to ask your expert opinion on my recent Pochette Accessoires order. I noticed this when I first took it out of the box but thought it was due to the product sitting and not being stuffed for who knows how long. But even after filling the purse, I still see the canvas bent. Is this normal? Or is it something that’ll resolve after wearing it for a while. If I pinch around the canvas, it ends up looking like the third photo which is okay I guess but I’m just wondering if other people had a similar issue or if i got a faulty piece.

Attachments

• 381A9660-BDFE-4D65-B1A3-FF99AAC7E70D.jpeg
    381A9660-BDFE-4D65-B1A3-FF99AAC7E70D.jpeg
    139.8 KB · Views: 353
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 354
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 351
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 354
Hello everyone! I wanted to ask your expert opinion on my recent Pochette Accessoires order. I noticed this when I first took it out of the box but thought it was due to the product sitting and not being stuffed for who knows how long. But even after filling the purse, I still see the canvas bent. Is this normal? Or is it something that’ll resolve after wearing it for a while. If I pinch around the canvas, it ends up looking like the third photo which is okay I guess but I’m just wondering if other people had a similar issue or if i got a faulty piece.
If I saw this I'd have thought it was due to storage, but if it doesn't improve with a few days of being stuffed, I'd return.

I’m not one to be super picky and even I think this isn’t normal. I would return it.

I just got my second PSM and everything checks out fine except for the lining! The lining on the bottom is loose and I’m able to grab it and pull it up.

Can someone tell me if it’s supposed to be stitched to the bag? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 2E50809A-6B66-43BB-920C-D945538A7CDF.jpeg
    2E50809A-6B66-43BB-920C-D945538A7CDF.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 297
I just got my second PSM and everything checks out fine except for the lining! The lining on the bottom is loose and I’m able to grab it and pull it up.

Can someone tell me if it’s supposed to be stitched to the bag? Thanks in advance!
I don't have PSM but I do have a Clapton backpack. A lining not being sewn down is normal (my Clapton isn't). I don't know if that's the case of the PSM. Are you sure you just didn't notice in your first one that the lining wasn't sewn down because you were hung up on the other "flaw"?

Mine is like this as well, the older versions had it more stuck to the bottom because it’s more...fitted? The newer one seems to be more loose (I feel like they gave it a little too much fabric at the bottom). I can pull it upwards like yours too. I just throw things in to weigh it down. Didn’t bother me too much!

Reactions: kikiii_24