How can I make my calves smaller?

Hello beautiful ladies.
Good to hear Dr. Park is being talked about a lot here. I come to this blog once a year or so to see if i can help anyone with the decision making process about the calve surgery.

I had mine done over 10 years ago and have been extremely happy. Absolutely no long term side effects nor compensation of other muscles. Mine was 38 inches and have been 32 inches since the surgery--regardless of my active life style: i hike and bike all the time with no muscle gain in the calves.

Life with beautiful sexy legs has allowed me to wear skirts, dresses, and feel even more confident. As i have mentioned in other postings, it is the best decision i've made in this life.

I now live in Seoul and still see Dr. Park for botox and other minor maintenance stuff couple times a year. Just had botox around my eyes done today which reminded me about this blog.

Please let me know if you want to ask questions, see photos, etc.

[email protected]
Take care.

Reactions: leah13
Hello beautiful ladies.
Good to hear Dr. Park is being talked about a lot here. I come to this blog once a year or so to see if i can help anyone with the decision making process about the calve surgery.

I had mine done over 10 years ago and have been extremely happy. Absolutely no long term side effects nor compensation of other muscles. Mine was 38 inches and have been 32 inches since the surgery--regardless of my active life style: i hike and bike all the time with no muscle gain in the calves.

Life with beautiful sexy legs has allowed me to wear skirts, dresses, and feel even more confident. As i have mentioned in other postings, it is the best decision i've made in this life.

I now live in Seoul and still see Dr. Park for botox and other minor maintenance stuff couple times a year. Just had botox around my eyes done today which reminded me about this blog.

Please let me know if you want to ask questions, see photos, etc.

[email protected]
Take care.
Hi sexy legs,
How long did you use the leg bandage 24/7? Dr park mentioned we should do that for 6 months to 2 years. Just wondering if it was enough after 6 months or longer would give better result.
Thanks!

I really hope that the mandatory 14-day quarantine restriction will be lifted by then :sad:
I'm hoping it is otherwise I'll just wait because I don't want to spend two weeks sitting in a hotel. Fall or winter would be perfect though because the weather will be cool and it isn't really tourist season. Have you spoken with his office about the procedure yet? I sent an email a few months ago and never heard back.

I'm hoping it is otherwise I'll just wait because I don't want to spend two weeks sitting in a hotel. Fall or winter would be perfect though because the weather will be cool and it isn't really tourist season. Have you spoken with his office about the procedure yet? I sent an email a few months ago and never heard back.
I did! Dr. Park gets back to me pretty fast (around 1 day max). I suggest that you send another email to him he might have missed it.

I did! Dr. Park gets back to me pretty fast (around 1 day max). I suggest that you send another email to him he might have missed it.
I just e-mailed again, hopefully I hear back. I'm also interested in Dr. Liu at Beverly Hills Calf Reduction Centre, his before and after photos look more promising than the ones for Oz Clinic.

I just e-mailed again, hopefully I hear back. I'm also interested in Dr. Liu at Beverly Hills Calf Reduction Centre, his before and after photos look more promising than the ones for Oz Clinic.
I believe that Dr. Park has done a lot more cases which is why I am leaning towards him. Are you interested in getting partial muscle resection with Dr. Liu or some other operation?

I believe that Dr. Park has done a lot more cases which is why I am leaning towards him. Are you interested in getting partial muscle resection with Dr. Liu or some other operation?
I am interested in the partial muscle resection surgery, it looks on par with what Dr. Park offers. I was mostly sold on Dr. Park because he has specialized in the surgery for many years, but I also went through this thread and read reviews where some of his clients had fluid they needed drained after leaving Korea which worries me. I really hate my calves so I am willing to go ahead with the risk but if I can find a different surgeon with better results I wouldn't hesitate to go with them instead. Dr. Liu's photo gallery had more examples and I like how the after photos looked, he also has years of experience and solely focuses on calf reduction surgeries.

I am interested in the partial muscle resection surgery, it looks on par with what Dr. Park offers. I was mostly sold on Dr. Park because he has specialized in the surgery for many years, but I also went through this thread and read reviews where some of his clients had fluid they needed drained after leaving Korea which worries me. I really hate my calves so I am willing to go ahead with the risk but if I can find a different surgeon with better results I wouldn't hesitate to go with them instead. Dr. Liu's photo gallery had more examples and I like how the after photos looked, he also has years of experience and solely focuses on calf reduction surgeries.
I'll take a look at Dr. Liu as well and consult with him over email. I would be more comfortable going to Dr. Liu when considering language barriers; I do not speak a word in Korean. However, I have talked with a couple of other forummers who all seem to be satisfied with their results despite having to do aspirations themselves. I guess I just find anecdotal evidence to be reassuring for some reason. It also depends on which country I would be even able to enter during fall lol. Are you from the US? I'm from Canada.