The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I'm a little annoyed by the SA at the Melbourne - Collins Street, Australia store who refused to stamp my Paul Notebook Cover MM with anything other than two initials. He wouldn't even stamp the heart or Vivienne stamp on it.
He even admonished the SA from the Melbourne - Chadstone, Australia store for stamp my first name (5 characters). Just hoping to go back to Chadstone now to get the notebook cover stamped.

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Have not seen it online. Please report back if you see a special stamp for Nashville when you go. :smile:
Update: Nashville does have their own stamp! It’s a guitar that says Nashville in it! Go see the SA Debbie if you go. :smile:

Attachments

• 152A528D-5155-4ECF-99B5-EB751A484F8A.jpeg
    152A528D-5155-4ECF-99B5-EB751A484F8A.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 241
  • 97A825DB-BDCF-4475-93D6-41DD850BF8C1.jpeg
    97A825DB-BDCF-4475-93D6-41DD850BF8C1.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 247
Does anyone know if I have to physically go to a store to get my luggage tags heat stamped or embossed? Or am I able to send them out?

No LV in my state. Closest is a 4 hr flight away.

Does anyone know if I have to physically go to a store to get my luggage tags heat stamped or embossed? Or am I able to send them out?

No LV in my state. Closest is a 4 hr flight away.
If you have a sa at a store, you can send it to your sa to get the tag stamped. If you are at a LV store, you can leave the tag and have them send it to you after they stamp it if they can't stamp it right there and then. I have no idea if you can just randomly send it to a store and tell them to stamp it and send it back to you. Most likely the tag would be lost if you do that.

Hope everyone here is well!! How r u guys...Just wondering here, anyone know how much cost usually get luggage tag? Thanks to all answers.
If you live in the USA, it cost $60 plus state sales tax for all luggage tags regardless of the size/ color. But it's a repair item which means you must have a item like a keepall/ horizon or some of the handbags that comes with a luggage tag in your profile in order to order one. sa in general will not sell you one as they will need their manager's approval in order to sell one to you. If you are a vic which means you most likely have a dedicated sa at your local store, he/she will likely bend the rule for you even if you don't have an item that comes with a luggage tag in your profile.