The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

Does anyone have an SA in London Heathrow or just in London in general that was kind enough to sell you a luggage tag without the hassle of confirming your purchase history? I have purchased luggage tags so far in Chicago, Hawaii, Paris and Rome. I’m currently studying abroad and trying to get stamps from all my travels. My SA from Paris gifted me the tag. However in Rome, the SA gave me a bit of trouble and had to confirm past purchases. I’d like to avoid this in London if at all possible! Is it possible to be rejected if you purchase too many tags within a certain period of time?

Does anyone have an SA in London Heathrow or just in London in general that was kind enough to sell you a luggage tag without the hassle of confirming your purchase history? I have purchased luggage tags so far in Chicago, Hawaii, Paris and Rome. I’m currently studying abroad and trying to get stamps from all my travels. My SA from Paris gifted me the tag. However in Rome, the SA gave me a bit of trouble and had to confirm past purchases. I’d like to avoid this in London if at all possible! Is it possible to be rejected if you purchase too many tags within a certain period of time?

I tired purchasing a luggage tag in London a few years back and the SA at Selfridge said they didn't have any onsite and it would have to be ordered as a replacement part. I hope you will be able to get one in one of the boutiques in London. And when you do, Selfridge is the only place that does the special London underground and the London bus stamp. Good luck!

Reactions: sweetlikechocolate
Does anyone have a CA contact for the Louis Vuitton X pop-up store? I'd really like the rainbow foil stamp, but Client Services put me in touch with a CA from the regular Rodeo store, not the pop-up. He's not been very helpful, and I'd hate to miss out on this stamp!

I think the point of offering a special stamp is to draw foot traffic to the location, otherwise, no one would go there if they can get one by mail order.

This is my first post in this clubhouse. I purchased my victorine wallet Saturday night & yesterday I decided to take it in to have it hot stamped. I feel like it looks a bit crooked to me. I initially asked for it to be in the center but received it this way. I am not sure what to do at this point But I am stuck with my wallet.

Attachments

• 8EEF163C-E8F9-4534-8A59-C384C7B147E9.jpeg
    8EEF163C-E8F9-4534-8A59-C384C7B147E9.jpeg
    126.3 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:
Joining with my Damier Azur Agenda in size PM. It has India exclusive 'namaste' stamp n my intials in INDIAN TRICOLOUR. Feeling patriotic. Brown girl with Vuitton.. ;)

Your hot stamp is amazing! I sooooooo wish they had that when I lived there. I was in Bangalore for 2 years and loved shopping at the LV in UB City- it was never too busy, the SAs knew me (blonde girl in India), and they would call me on my birthday and order me whatever replacement parts I wanted. :smile: Namaste

Reactions: gal_in4
Your hot stamp is amazing! I sooooooo wish they had that when I lived there. I was in Bangalore for 2 years and loved shopping at the LV in UB City- it was never too busy, the SAs knew me (blonde girl in India), and they would call me on my birthday and order me whatever replacement parts I wanted. :smile: Namaste
Now u hv a reason to visit India... namaste stamp is waiting for u

Reactions: AdidaB