The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I have a new luggage tag that I want to get stamped but want more than initials....I live in MA and I don't know of any symbols/pics available around me but I'm going to Vegas in Feb. Does anyone know of anything I can get on my tag while I'm there? Thanks for any help

Trying again to find out what stamps might be available in Vegas other than just initials???? I might have to wait until London in September but think I might not want to wait that long.
Thanks!
So far no one had posted any special local hot stamps for Vegas so presumably there isn’t any. With that said, if you are looking for holiday hot stamps from 2018, the one at Crystal mall most likely will have some as that’s the biggest LV store in Vegas. They will most likely have the mouse one for this year’s Chinese New Year as well.

Reactions: stephaniep97
So far no one had posted any special local hot stamps for Vegas so presumably there isn’t any. With that said, if you are looking for holiday hot stamps from 2018, the one at Crystal mall most likely will have some as that’s the biggest LV store in Vegas. They will most likely have the mouse one for this year’s Chinese New Year as well.
Thank you, I just wasn't sure if no one answered because this thread doesn't seem to be that busy anymore.....I know I'm a little late to the heat stamping party but I recently got a luggage tag and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.

Thank you, I just wasn't sure if no one answered because this thread doesn't seem to be that busy anymore.....I know I'm a little late to the heat stamping party but I recently got a luggage tag and I'm trying to figure out what to do with it.
I think people have moved onto insta as that’s more visual or Facebook group. Foxylv started one on Facebook but I can’t recall the name of it. You can pm her there. Also Joslie_mc has a very large collection. I think second largest after foxylv. You can find all your hot stamps info from those two.

Have you searched through all 290 pages of this thread or used the search function while in this thread to find information? Las Vegas does not have a location specific stamp but they generally have the stamps that all locations have, such as heart, current Chinese zodiac character, possible other zodiac characters, Vivienne, and maybe the heart with dagger.

Reactions: stephaniep97
:heart:Omg I’m loving all these beautiful stamps I’m going to figure out how to post pictures and I’ll upload a couple of my initials stamps :biggrin:
Does anyone know if the Hackensack NJ store has the Vivienne stamp? I’m planning to go this week to pick up a couple of online orders and I’d LOVE to get the Vivienne :heart: