Summer 2020!!!!

One quick update about my mini pochette in pastel. I stuffed it with a large fuzzy sock overnight, and it pushed out the edges of the bag and the lining and I swear even the canvas feels different now, I’m sure that’s my imagination. It looks better too. But here are a few pics. I really do like this little piece, so maybe this trick might be worth a try for those of you on the fence.

View attachment 4699045 View attachment 4699046

absolutely beautiful enjoy! :smile:

Reactions: DrTr
Hello sweetheart. Thank you. :hugs: Yes it’s a big pain. Apparently 4 were shipped. They couldn’t intercept. But as I mentioned I got charged for 5; another one will probably ship.
Just awaiting their arrival lol. However I don’t want to open them up. But LV CS states I have to so I can put on the return label.
I will be wearing gloves and putting sanitizer wipes on the outside box; only because my daughter was diagnosed with COVID19.
Sad but crazy. Stay safe.
Oh my, I am SO SORRY to hear your daughter has been diagnosed with the virus. My deepest hopes for her and a swift recovery and hopefully her symptoms will be only mild. I hold you all in good healing thought. :hugs::heart:

@Johnpauliegal As I told you already, I’m so happy you’re back and you’re back with a BANG! Lol UPS permits you to refuse packages or you can open each one and pick the best one considering the known quality issues with LV. I can’t wait to see your reveal. You should take a pic of the quintuplets Escale Neverfulls. :smile:
Thank you my darling. :hugs:I will display them all together once I get them all and of course I will be wearing my rubber gloves. :smile:

Hmm wondering if I should also put on my face mask.:biggrin:

Sweetheart what I can’t understand is how all these purchases were authorized after receiving 2 TPs and a notebook. Lol

Reactions: EmmJay
Oh my, I am SO SORRY to hear your daughter has been diagnosed with the virus. My deepest hopes for her and a swift recovery and hopefully her symptoms will be only mild. I hold you all in good healing thought. :hugs::heart:
Thank you my dear:hugs: it’s so sad but she’s doing good. she’s been self quarantined at home for 7 days now. She got it from her friend at work. She works in the school system. It’s hard. She has an 8 and 13 year old. Hubby’s going crazy.
Just worried about my hubby who has health issues and diabetes; we were with our daughter on the 14th (hugged/kissed, etc). So far so good; we live in NY. Peace. Stay safe.

Reactions: Starbux32 and DrTr
Sweetheart I actually don’t want to open them. I just want to return them all!! And it’s not like I didn’t call. I called before they were ever shipped out. With what’s going on today i don’t even want to touch the bags!!! Crazy I know. Stay safe.
Stay safe! Wash hands thoroughly after touching those boxes! Hope your daughter has a swift recovery...

Stay safe! Wash hands thoroughly after touching those boxes! Hope your daughter has a swift recovery...
Thank you my dear:hugs: it’s been 8 days now. She’s doing good. Thank you

oh and yes we all wash our hands, use sanitizer etc.
as a matter of fact since I’m the matriarch of the family I’ve been getting and buying all supplies for all of my family They count on mom. :smile:

Hello sweetheart. Thank you. :hugs: Yes it’s a big pain. Apparently 4 were shipped. They couldn’t intercept. But as I mentioned I got charged for 5; another one will probably ship.
Just awaiting their arrival lol. However I don’t want to open them up. But LV CS states I have to so I can put on the return label.
I will be wearing gloves and putting sanitizer wipes on the outside box; only because my daughter was diagnosed with COVID19.

Im so sorry that your daughter has it but Im glad she is doing ok. I am in NY too. It’s so scary. My husband is an essential worker and commutes to the city.
I was happy to see your name back on here! You were so nice to me last year when I was obsessively trying to get the summer toiletry :smile:
Omg hilarious and SUPER annoying all at the same time regarding 5 neverfulls. I’d open all of them and pick the best one. We are stuck home anyway, so why not?! stay safe!!

Last edited:
I’m so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for your family. :hugs:I’m so worried - I went on the trails with my dog today mostly off trail to avoid everyone & whenever anyone passed (over 6 feet away) I still held my breath which is ridiculous but I couldn’t help it!

Thank you my dear:hugs: it’s so sad but she’s doing good. she’s been self quarantined at home for 7 days now. She got it from her friend at work. She works in the school system. It’s hard. She has an 8 and 13 year old. Hubby’s going crazy.
Just worried about my hubby who has health issues and diabetes; we were with our daughter on the 14th (hugged/kissed, etc). So far so good; we live in NY. Peace. Stay safe.
I’m glad she’s doing well, and I bet her DH is going nuts with worry and with taking care of everyone. It’s been 14 days for the two of you now, perhaps you are both safe so you can be the wonderful matriarch I’m sure you are. I was so thrilled to see you back, and sorry to hear about your daughter and I guess the NF cluster might have taken your mind off things for a few minutes. Big hugs:heart: virtual or no, we are a community here. Glad you are in this one :flowers:

I’m so sorry to hear this! I will be praying for your family. :hugs:I’m so worried - I went on the trails with my dog today mostly off trail to avoid everyone & whenever anyone passed (over 6 feet away) I still held my breath which is ridiculous but I couldn’t help it!
kbell, I don’t think holding your breath is ridiculous. It sounds like you are careful for you and for others, and everything we can to do distance and take care of ourselves is to the good. Covid has changed so many normal behaviors, it feels very strange to do such unnatural things. You be well, glad you and your doggo got out - my long walks with Dave in the am before it gets too crowded out is one of the best parts of every day. And with spring arriving, birds and buds and forsythia and baby rabbits are showing up. Hugs to you, and well wishes to all. And one thing I like about escale in general is the wash of color in the whole collection. Color makes me happy!!

kbell, I don’t think holding your breath is ridiculous. It sounds like you are careful for you and for others, and everything we can to do distance and take care of ourselves is to the good. Covid has changed so many normal behaviors, it feels very strange to do such unnatural things. You be well, glad you and your doggo got out - my long walks with Dave in the am before it gets too crowded out is one of the best parts of every day. And with spring arriving, birds and buds and forsythia and baby rabbits are showing up. Hugs to you, and well wishes to all. And one thing I like about escale in general is the wash of color in the whole collection. Color makes me happy!!
Thank you @DrTr I was really ill last year & have diabetes plus my 92 year old mom is living with us so I mostly worry for her. I started to panic a little at first - the trails were way more crowded than normal. I almost turned around & left. But I’ve walked those trails so much I knew we could go off & avoid everyone. Usually I say hi to everyone & let my dog say hi to other friendly dogs... not now. I made us run from everyone down secret little paths. It’s such an uneasy sad feeling. I absolutely love trail walking/running but today I breathed a sigh of relief when we left. The Escale colors make me happy too! Wishing everyone good health & happiness :flowers:

Thank you @DrTr I was really ill last year & have diabetes plus my 92 year old mom is living with us so I mostly worry for her. I started to panic a little at first - the trails were way more crowded than normal. I almost turned around & left. But I’ve walked those trails so much I knew we could go off & avoid everyone. Usually I say hi to everyone & let my dog say hi to other friendly dogs... not now. I made us run from everyone down secret little paths. It’s such an uneasy sad feeling. I absolutely love trail walking/running but today I breathed a sigh of relief when we left. The Escale colors make me happy too! Wishing everyone good health & happiness :flowers:
I’m sorry to hear you were ill, glad you are better albeit with a health condition. And you mom too - hard not to worry about ourselves and our loved ones during this. And walking dogs and a-saying hi and letting dogs greet is so much fun usually - I know lots of us dog people laugh at each other when we introduce self and dog - we ALWAYS remember the dog’s names but not each other’s. :P Glad you could avoid as needed. Hugs from a distance!!:heart:

I’m glad she’s doing well, and I bet her DH is going nuts with worry and with taking care of everyone. It’s been 14 days for the two of you now, perhaps you are both safe so you can be the wonderful matriarch I’m sure you are. I was so thrilled to see you back, and sorry to hear about your daughter and I guess the NF cluster might have taken your mind off things for a few minutes. Big hugs:heart: virtual or no, we are a community here. Glad you are in this one :flowers:
Sweetheart I love you. :heart:thank you for understanding. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: Starbux32 and DrTr
Oh my. Sweetheart I’m sure you’ll be ok.:heart: I know It’s crazy how we are feeling and going about with our lives today. you know last week I woke up sweating in the middle of the night and started to have this hacking cough. It turned out hubby had the heater on!! Why? Don’t know lol. apparently he was cold. Bottom line, I scared myself into thinking I had the coronavirus. It’s crazy I know. Stay safe.