Summer 2020!!!!

Oh my. Sweetheart I’m sure you’ll be ok.:heart: I know It’s crazy how we are feeling and going about with our lives today. you know last week I woke up sweating in the middle of the night and started to have this hacking cough. It turned out hubby had the heater on!! Why? Don’t know lol. apparently he was cold. Bottom line, I scared myself into thinking I had the coronavirus. It’s crazy I know. Stay safe.
It’s not crazy. These are scary times. I’m so glad it was just the heater!!

Seems like it is taking longer than usual for my order to move from "submitted" to "pending order validation" to "order in preparation". My other online orders went quickly from submitted to order in preparation. Today's order of the escale kirigami set is still stuck at submitted. Should I be worried?

Seems like it is taking longer than usual for my order to move from "submitted" to "pending order validation" to "order in preparation". My other online orders went quickly from submitted to order in preparation. Today's order of the escale kirigami set is still stuck at submitted. Should I be worried?
I don’t think you should be worried. It seems many online orders are taking longer recently because of what’s going on (per Cole Haan and Nordstrom re: orders I placed online). I usually get my orders fast also.

View attachment 4698874 View attachment 4698879

I absolutely love that little wallet it caught my eye but I couldn’t justify the price of something so little. I’m now on the fence about kirigami set as I could have a piece of pastel and turn it into a crossbody and the blue would be nice for in my blue neonoe that just arrived yesterday!! Blue speedy is arriving today! I’m told myself I’m going to pick one but I’m torn. The speedy first caught my eye in collection it was oos when I placed my order for neonoe and then it came back for a split second the moment I checked out with it site showed it oos again. I have a Damien ebeine speedy already and love how much it holds but carrying it full without a strap it gets too heavy. The neonoe has been a bag on my list for quite some time. I had steered away after hearing quality issues with canvas being thinner and glazing issues. Now that I have this in my hand though I absolutely love it!! Canvas actually feels very study. Strap stays perfectly on my shoulder and is beyond comfortable!

The bag is exquisite and looks perfect on you. I had no idea the bottom had the monogram pattern as displayed in your pics. That makes it even better. I gasped when I saw your pictures. Brava!

Reactions: DrTr
One quick update about my mini pochette in pastel. I stuffed it with a large fuzzy sock overnight, and it pushed out the edges of the bag and the lining and I swear even the canvas feels different now, I’m sure that’s my imagination. It looks better too. But here are a few pics. I really do like this little piece, so maybe this trick might be worth a try for those of you on the fence.

View attachment 4699045 View attachment 4699046
The sunny colors just make me smile...what a lovely piece!

Reactions: DrTr