Summer 2020!!!!

Hi!
I’m in a wallet dilemma, I have an LV zippy escale and a magenta pink ysl monogram wallet ordered. I’ve always had compact wallets but wanted more room. Anyone experienced both and prefer LV? I couldnt resist this escale collection :smile:

View attachment 4698629 View attachment 4698630 View attachment 4698632 View attachment 4698633
Too bad you can’t keep both! The YSL is gorgeous and likely will seem more :classic: over time and that color is WOW. I love the escale colors too. If they are both coming to you I bet you will know quickly which you love. Nice choice to have!

Hello lovely people. Wow what a time to come here during this worldwide pandemic outbreak. So sad.
I loved the new summer additions; especially the bleu. Of course when I decided to look just about everything was sold out. However I was able to order the TP26 in both bleu (My favorite) and pastel. So very happy about that.

ok so now I’m Thursday night the NF in bleu became available. I was estatic! Ordered it right away. However it appeared it wasn’t going thru. So I ordered it again. Same thing happened. Till it turns out 7 NFs appeared in my history with most Pending Order Validation.
So yesterday I called LV and spoke to Shay? She told me she doesn’t know how it was allowed for me to get 7 NFs. So she told me she cancelled all orders except for one. Which was great.
So now after checking my account, it turns out I was charged for 5 NFs, and as of this moment 4 have already been shipped.

how can this happen?? Anyway 2 still show Pending Order Validation and 1 is Order in Process.

Now I’m sure I will get banned from ordering after I return 3, and possibly 4 NFs if the 5th bag gets shipped.

Hello lovely people. Wow what a time to come here during this worldwide pandemic outbreak. So sad.
I loved the new summer additions; especially the bleu. Of course when I decided to look just about everything was sold out. However I was able to order the TP26 in both bleu (My favorite) and pastel. So very happy about that.

ok so now I’m Thursday night the NF in bleu became available. I was estatic! Ordered it right away. However it appeared it wasn’t going thru. So I ordered it again. Same thing happened. Till it turns out 7 NFs appeared in my history with most Pending Order Validation.
So yesterday I called LV and spoke to Shay? She told me she doesn’t know how it was allowed for me to get 7 NFs. So she told me she cancelled all orders except for one. Which was great.
So now after checking my account, it turns out I was charged for 5 NFs, and as of this moment 4 have already been shipped.

how can this happen?? Anyway 2 still show Pending Order Validation and 1 is Order in Process.

Now I’m sure I will get banned from ordering after I return 3, and possibly 4 NFs if the 5th bag gets shipped.

OMG! I had ordered a bag a while back that resulted in two being shipped even though they said they canceled one. But they recalled one and it was not delivered. So maybe they will be able to recall yours?

Reactions: DrTr
I was secretly hoping I would not love this scarf (because I’m supposed to be on ban island) but whoa the colors are so gorgeous! And super soft for being cotton. Photos do not do it justice!

if you’re not thrilled with bag quality but still want a pastel item, get this scarf!View attachment 4698207
I received mine too - I feel it’s super delicate but I ::heart:: it too - Enjoy :smile:

^^^^^ littkeStar88
Sorry forgot how to quote lol. Sorry it happened to you but glad they were able to retrieve it.
No. I have 4 UPS shipping confirmations. I’m hesitant about refusing the package not knowing how long it would take for me to get my money back and how and if the package gets received by LV.

^^^^^ littkeStar88
Sorry forgot how to quote lol. Sorry it happened to you but glad they were able to retrieve it.
No. I have 4 UPS shipping confirmations. I’m hesitant about refusing the package not knowing how long it would take for me to get my money back and how and if the package gets received by LV.

I had two shipping confirmations also but one was returned back to LV mid-transit. I honestly thought two would arrive but only one did, thankfully. And was refunded once it returned to the warehouse.

But what a headache for you. Sheesh! Can you call your credit card and ask them to hold the extra charges as a vendor error?

I hope you didn’t get my blue NF:sad: I’m still waiting for it to be shipped and I paid for overnight......

Welcome back! And omg - 5 NF charges? I’m so sorry & hope this gets straightened out for you! Hope you just get one as requested & you love it!:flowers:

Reactions: Jules626 and DrTr

What do you mean appeared it wasn’t going through? Was it not progressing to the next page?

1E2F0DC2-0628-4646-A1CA-2B0E5148A29E.jpeg E52A170C-E1DA-4E6D-9067-BB8D39E1216C.jpeg
I ordered the Zoe wallet in pastel. The color is so pretty in irl. It will fit nicely in smaller bags when I want to be more compact.

I’ve been loving the pastel theme this season from other brands too. I picked up the latest purple cardholder from Chanel a couple weeks ago. I’m set for slg’s this season!!!

I absolutely love that little wallet it caught my eye but I couldn’t justify the price of something so little. I’m now on the fence about kirigami set as I could have a piece of pastel and turn it into a crossbody and the blue would be nice for in my blue neonoe that just arrived yesterday!! Blue speedy is arriving today! I’m told myself I’m going to pick one but I’m torn. The speedy first caught my eye in collection it was oos when I placed my order for neonoe and then it came back for a split second the moment I checked out with it site showed it oos again. I have a Damien ebeine speedy already and love how much it holds but carrying it full without a strap it gets too heavy. The neonoe has been a bag on my list for quite some time. I had steered away after hearing quality issues with canvas being thinner and glazing issues. Now that I have this in my hand though I absolutely love it!! Canvas actually feels very study. Strap stays perfectly on my shoulder and is beyond comfortable!

I had two shipping confirmations also but one was returned back to LV mid-transit. I honestly thought two would arrive but only one did, thankfully. And was refunded once it returned to the warehouse.

But what a headache for you. Sheesh! Can you call your credit card and ask them to hold the extra charges as a vendor error?

Ok right now it says one is coming Thursday and 3 are coming Friday; and one is still in preparation (paid for 5). The other 2 are pending Order Validation.
I will call them and hopefully they can intercept my packages. This is crazy.

Welcome back! And omg - 5 NF charges? I’m so sorry & hope this gets straightened out for you! Hope you just get one as requested & you love it!:flowers:
Thank you my dear (hugs). :hugs:
Don’t know how that happened. Maybe a computer glitch. 4 are coming next week and 1 is still in preparation (got charged for 5). Sheesh thank goodness I handle the finances. Hubby would go ballistic. :panic:

As I mentioned I called yesterday before any of them showed a shipping status. Gonna get back on the phone. Hopefully the packages can be intercepted.

Reactions: kbell and Starbux32