Summer 2020!!!!

We will have to respectfully disagree on the lining issue. IMO it is more laborious to bind seams and secure lining to canvas than to simply drop a fabric lining into a canvas shell with unfinished construction hiding the "guts" as you mention. I prefer the old classic look.

The zipper gap is completely unacceptable in my book. To my eye it is a defect and QC should have caught this and fixed it before the items shipped. But if this is ok for some, that is fine- the MP is still very pretty.
No, I’m not a fan of the gap for sure either, but in a small piece that’s in my bag and really just a fun pop piece I can live with it, after awhile won’t notice it as it’s not big on mine. But I also don’t expect terribly high quality (which is a shame) on a lot of LV’s LE canvas pieces, esp small ones during the LE high demand launches (of course limited edition should connote quality but not usually in some of the LE stuff). I have noticed on the two custom mono pieces I ordered, the mon mono mini pochette and my world tour NF both were made in France and both had exquisite quality, nice thick canvas and great linings and hw and zippers. And they were both less expensive last year than the escale equivalent pieces! I’ve also noticed on the mylockme bag I got in 2018 that is all leather was very high quality work and materials, my pochette trunk verticale and my Vernis felicie were perfect, and even my PM and neo noe and MP are good quality and other canvas non LE pieces are too. So we know they can do it.

I’m thinking EmmJay is right - in the rush to push out a bunch of LE pieces at a very high price seems to mean they scrimp on quality and materials and hurry to produce which is a real shame. The two worst pieces quality wise I’ve gotten were both LE. Hopefully that will help me keep my wallet shut next time!:P

I ordered the Zoe wallet in pastel. The color is so pretty in irl. It will fit nicely in smaller bags when I want to be more compact.

I’ve been loving the pastel theme this season from other brands too. I picked up the latest purple cardholder from Chanel a couple weeks ago. I’m set for slg’s this season!!!
Wowza, from one purple lover to another love your Chanel! :heart: And the Zoe is great too. I like the color combination so much in the pastel pieces.

Reactions: BagLVer4Life
Aww, I was looking forward to it actually fitting more than the regular pochettes...the lining being not stitched in probably contributes to the reduction in space? Those regular mini pochettes fit so much.
I had originally hoped the escale was indeed bigger so I can fit more but even sounds like even if the exterior dimensions are minutely larger, I should expect to fit less in it...
It's very snug so you won't be able to add anything extra than what you'd usually put in your regular mini pa unless it's something thin like a receipt or hair clip or hair band or something. And yeah it's due to the lining not being sewed in properly.
20200327_142642-1.jpg 20200327_142922-2.jpg
As you can see you can fit a whole lot more into the regular pa than pastel.

Also they are the same size.
20200327_023143-1.jpg
If you have an older model mini pa then pastel might seem slightly larger but if you have newer model mini pa (mine is from 2 years ago) then it's essentially the same size.

Hope that clarifies the confusion.

Last edited:
My bag arrived!!!! I wanted the pink pastel bag so bad but then I was having second thoughts on the color. However, my bag wasn't supposed to be delivered until Monday BUT THEN I HEARD THE DOORBELL AND OMG ITS MY BAG!!!!

The color is soooo much more muted than the online store shows it to be, like a while shade lighter and it's...I can't even. It's just WOW to me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_143755.jpg
    IMG_20200327_143755.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_20200327_144010.jpg
    IMG_20200327_144010.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_20200327_143857.jpg
    IMG_20200327_143857.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_20200327_143928.jpg
    IMG_20200327_143928.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 480
My bag arrived!!!! I wanted the pink pastel bag so bad but then I was having second thoughts on the color. However, my bag wasn't supposed to be delivered until Monday BUT THEN I HEARD THE DOORBELL AND OMG ITS MY BAG!!!!

The color is soooo much more muted than the online store shows it to be, like a while shade lighter and it's...I can't even. It's just WOW to me.
Love it. Mine is out for delivery

Reactions: Kitsune711
Omgsh your Zoe wallet (and Chanel) are too pretty! Does Zoe have that small pocket for cards in the back like regular Zoe wallets? I wanted this wallet as well but I JUST purchased a studded Damier Azur Zoe just weeks ago and that was limited edition as well.

Thank you!!! No, there is not a pocket on the back. That would’ve been nice to have on this piece too.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrTr and Swe3tGirl
Congratulations! I am suddenly desperate for the mini pochette
Hello Ali, it's so nice to see you again:heart::heart::heart: It's been too long since we've had the pleasure of your presence on TPF! Very happy to see you on this thread - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you score a MP. Welcome back & stay safe!:flowers:
I will be keeping this Escale MP - the pop of color and spring vibe makes me happy. :smile:
Congrats J, enjoy your pastel cutie in good health:heart:
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with my new escale MP - it just arrived! Bottom line, I had fun anticipating it, had fun unboxing and taking photos and I will enjoy it.
Congrats DT, happy to hear your Escale experience was positive. Safe wishes to you:heart:
I ordered the Zoe wallet in pastel
Congrats on your Zoe, very cute! Stay safe:heart:
Mine has arrived also!
Congratulations, love your new TP26:heart: Very cute that it matches your baby pink fleece. Enjoy!
Mine too! I love it and have absolutely no complaints!
Congrats L, happy that you're happy. Enjoy your TP in good health:heart:
My bag arrived!!!! It's just WOW to me.
Wow congrats K! So happy & excited for you:heart: It's absolutely beautiful & I hope you enjoy it in the best of health this spring season!!:drinks:

Gorgeous colors! So glad you like it. And how fun to get early - that rarely happens!

If you have an older model mini pa then pastel might seem slightly larger but if you have newer model mini pa (mine is from 2 years ago) then it's essentially the same size.

Hope that clarifies the confusion.

It does :smile: My mono mini pochette is from 2007.
I wasn't aware there was a new model of regular Pochette until last year, and I didn't know about the new model mini pochette until today! Thanks!

Reactions: Soniaa
Congrats to everyone who are keeping their escale pieces! I’m surprised how many are disappointed with their MP. I really love mine, the pastel colour just makes me so happy, it’s very easy on the eyes and fits just as much as my other MP. That said, I bought it to get a pop of colour, not for its perceived quality. I’ve been using a lot of canvas these days as I still have to go out to work and I could just wipe it down to “sterilise”. I’m eyeing that NeoNoe, but gee, it might be too much pink for me!

Congrats to everyone who are keeping their escale pieces! I’m surprised how many are disappointed with their MP. I really love mine, the pastel colour just makes me so happy, it’s very easy on the eyes and fits just as much as my other MP. That said, I bought it to get a pop of colour, not for its perceived quality. I’ve been using a lot of canvas these days as I still have to go out to work and I could just wipe it down to “sterilise”. I’m eyeing that NeoNoe, but gee, it might be too much pink for me!
Congrats to you too! I love my MP as well and enjoy for same reason - such happy colors. I also bought for a pop of color rather than as a luxury piece per se given their track record on LE quality. I like canvas that can wipe clean easily these days too.

I don’t know, I bet you could carry off that neo noe!! After I got used to my giant mono lilac and pink NF from last summer, I love having so much color to carry! Especially as spring is coming on. Maybe you should try :P Enjoy your tiny pop of color MP! And let us see you neo when you get it :biggrin: