Summer 2020!!!!

Help please??!! I just got my new escale NF today - hooray - maybe?! I was so excited until I opened the box and saw the bottom was all weird and deformed. I guess it's either a) supposed to be this way or b) seriously defective. I have never owned any NF before so I guess I expected a hard structure and a firm base? Is my bag ok and was this style supposed to be this way or should I be returning this for another one, or just return completely? The bag is supers squishy and soft. I looked at many on Fashionphile and found one red one that looks like my blue one. I'm not sure if my bag is normal?? I LOVE the color, but help is needed, is the bag ok to keep with its saggy base and misaligned bottom seams? Is this the way a NF is, or just this collection, or was this a collection fail?Resized_20200625_165820.jpeg

Resized_20200625_165752.jpeg

50134ce39b717d32f685a9357ecfbc16.jpg

Help please??!! I just got my new escale NF today - hooray - maybe?! I was so excited until I opened the box and saw the bottom was all weird and deformed. I guess it's either a) supposed to be this way or b) seriously defective. I have never owned any NF before so I guess I expected a hard structure and a firm base? Is my bag ok and was this style supposed to be this way or should I be returning this for another one, or just return completely? The bag is supers squishy and soft. I looked at many on Fashionphile and found one red one that looks like my blue one. I'm not sure if my bag is normal?? I LOVE the color, but help is needed, is the bag ok to keep with its saggy base and misaligned bottom seams? Is this the way a NF is, or just this collection, or was this a collection fail?View attachment 4769415

View attachment 4769416

View attachment 4769417
It’s perfectly fine. Everything relaxes with time & use anyways. Just enjoy your lucky find! :smile:

Reactions: TC1 and Starbux32
It’s perfectly fine. Everything relaxes with time & use anyways. Just enjoy your lucky find! :smile:
Thanks for the reassurance :smile: but it's going back. I did more research. I watched lots of Youtube videos and read this thread completely and there are some issues mentioned with the base. It's reverse sewn inside at the bottom unlike traditional Neverfull bags so it's like collapsed and cannot be firm. The client center is doing an exchange for me so that I might get one that is better aligned, mine is very wonky along the bottom outside stitching. She said they have many available to ship in blue. I'm hoping the next one they send looks better!

I ordered the mini pochette at 8:13am and the status is order in preparation and the Zoe wallet at 11:46am and the status is pending order validation. I’m hoping the delay is due to a large amount of orders and it won’t get cancelled.

I have a Chanel medium flap wallet, chanel flap cardholder, chanel XL cardholder and Chanel flat cardholder as wallets. I only use the medium wallet when using bigger bags as it takes up the whole bag when I’m using my ML flaps. I think the victorine is nice for everyday wallet but so is the Zoe, just smaller. The smaller size would be great for my mini bags and I can see it working well for my ML flaps. I typically carry 5-6 cards and have 2-3 cards that I would “like to have” on me but not 100% necessary, so I can leave them home and bring as needed.

I just haven’t seen chanel make an actual wallet in such a small size so I’m drawn to the Zoe right now.
between the chanel flap cardholder and the XL chanel cardholder, which one do you prefer? Does the XL hold more than the regular size? I was looking at buying the XL but I hear it actually holds less than the regular cardholder

between the chanel flap cardholder and the XL chanel cardholder, which one do you prefer? Does the XL hold more than the regular size? I was looking at buying the XL but I hear it actually holds less than the regular cardholder
I've actually been using my flat cardholder lately. I think the regular size is easier to hold in your hand but the XL is so cute and special. I don't carry a ton of cards so I can't say which holds more as I've sold the regular size. I prefer the XL since it looks more like a wallet.

Reactions: missmary00
The Escale Capuccines that we saw in 2020’s look book will release this January. Better late than never, right?

View attachment 4939209
I’m still obsessed with this entire collection, Escale is simply stunning :loveeyes:
oh wow how interesting that they are releasing it at this point. i agree, i have been smitten with the entire escale collection. started off only interested in the pastel, but once i saw the bleu had to have pieces in that color as well. something about it just feels like an exotic escape. love this line. thanks for sharing : )

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
oh wow how interesting that they are releasing it at this point. i agree, i have been smitten with the entire escale collection. started off only interested in the pastel, but once i saw the bleu had to have pieces in that color as well. something about it just feels like an exotic escape. love this line. thanks for sharing : )
YW! I love your analogy of the exotic escape, we definitely need that R&R after this year lol. Agree, there’s something about the Escale colourways that just pops off the page and stands out amongst other prints ❤ Congrats on getting your hands on both the pastels and blues!

Reactions: luvspurses