Summer 2020!!!!

CS told me there are lots of the rouge NF available in the US. So even if the website is not showing availability, call and they will place an order. I asked because my escale (pastel speedy + rouge NF) orders still have not arrived at my billing address (originally scheduled delivery at Rodeo on 6/2) and there is a legitimate concern about loss at this point. So replacing the NF is not a problem but pastel speedy is OOS.

Everytime I see your little unicorn I have to chuckle...thanks!
:giggle::drinks: My pleasure
CS told me there are lots of the rouge NF available in the US. So even if the website is not showing availability, call and they will place an order. I asked because my escale (pastel speedy + rouge NF) orders still have not arrived at my billing address (originally scheduled delivery at Rodeo on 6/2) and there is a legitimate concern about loss at this point.
Oh no, I hope your items aren’t lost! I hope they locate them in the end. Sending positive thoughts & fingers crossed!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Last edited:
:giggle::drinks: My pleasure
Oh no, I hope your items aren’t lost! I hope they locate them in the end. Sending positive thoughts & fingers crossed!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Thank you for your kind words and positive vibes. It is not looking promising I am afraid. Oh well- I guess this will be huge wake-up call about shipping expensive items with all that is going on.

Thank you for your kind words and positive vibes. It is not looking promising I am afraid. Oh well- I guess this will be huge wake-up call about shipping expensive items with all that is going on.
You're welcome:smile: I can completely understand your worries during this uncertain and trying period... The Canadian site is showing 3 colours of OTG available if you're interested

I think there are concerns with UPS delivering LV items during the current climate of protests, etc. UPS abruptly cancelled a delivery scheduled for today- it appears they did not pickup from the distribution center even though LV had created a shipping label. I do not know what is going on. And CS does not have much information to share. I would not purchase from LV online at this time if you live in an area hard hit by recent events.
I’m sorry it’s happening to you...I have placed some online orders and have had no issues receiving them....I hope you get your items soon...

You're welcome:smile: I can completely understand your worries during this uncertain and trying period... The Canadian site is showing 3 colours of OTG available if you're interested
I am going to hold off from ordering from LV online- at least the expensive items. It was the perfect storm having my items shipped to the Rodeo store just when mayhem hit. I do not want to go through my cc if I can avoid it. But the orders were placed at the end of May and we are going on 3 weeks. There will be a certain point when a refund will have to be issued. I am sure LV will be gracious about it. UPS is not very transparent when it comes to tracking- I cannot tell if the packages are still in their possession.

Reactions: MyBelongs to Louis
I’m sorry it’s happening to you...I have placed some online orders and have had no issues receiving them....I hope you get your items soon...
Thank you. I am glad that you have had a good experience with online- I have too in general- up to this point. And now the cost benefit is tipping too much in the cost direction- I would rather just have a refund now and move on.

Even though these Grease sunglasses aren’t part of the Escale collection (the Escale versions do not have the reflective monogram) I thought it fits well in it.

I purchased these purple/blue ombré Grease sunglasses. They are not very dark tint and I wondered how well they would protect my eyes from the sun, but compared to my 13 year old Obsession Carré, they are very similar and I’ve worn the Obsessions in very sunny places without issue.

I also tend to have very dark tinted sunglasses, so thought these would be a good addition for less sunny days.

Really lovely details - for function I default to Oakleys (love that they stay on my face even when I’m dripping sweat while working out) but these are really nice and well made. Also super light weight and the “eastern fit” is perfect and doesn’t push against my cheeks.

The only thing is I’m not a huge fan of the new hard sided case... too boxy.

8D983709-B587-44B0-832D-FF232E798F79.jpeg9C07A055-2273-4768-AACD-C9D8481EB2AE.jpegFAC56D6E-3D52-45C3-9648-085C04092955.jpeg19B7F940-4B8B-4913-803E-E0D163BEFE42.jpeg