Summer 2020!!!!

I originally thought I would want the Victorine since it's similar sizing to the Chanel XL cardholder, but now I am having second thoughts and wondering if I should get the Zoe since I don't have any wallets that size. I also like the zipper for the coin compartment vs the leather pull.

Thanks for the photo. I can see how the large flower fills the space better. I like the zipper for the coin compartment better compared to the leather pull on the Victorine. I also like the more compact size as it is a little smaller than the Chanel flat cardholder but it functions more like a wallet. I wonder if it would be too small though.. I have the Victorine on the way and I did place an order for the Zoe earlier but who knows if it will even ship.. Hopefully I can see both in person to compare.
Yes, if you can see both in person then that’s the best way to decide. Hopefully your Zoe order ships. How long ago did you order?

I can see the Zoe being too small for the average person. If you need to carry more than 6 cards (I double up cards on one of the slots, then carry one more card in the bill fold) I’d say the Victorine is the better choice. My daily wallet for the last few years was a Chanel flat card holder. Once I purged a bunch of club cards, put whatever I can on my Apple wallet and memorized frequently used club numbers, I downsized from a full sized wallet and haven’t been able to go back to one. I don’t really carry cash often, and therefore wouldn’t have change. I was initially unsure about keeping the Zoe because I don’t like having multiple wallets. But I justified keeping the Zoe because now I have a wallet that can carry cash when I do have it.

Reactions: Jules626
Yes, if you can see both in person then that’s the best way to decide. Hopefully your Zoe order ships. How long ago did you order?

I can see the Zoe being too small for the average person. If you need to carry more than 6 cards (I double up cards on one of the slots, then carry one more card in the bill fold) I’d say the Victorine is the better choice. My daily wallet for the last few years was a Chanel flat card holder. Once I purged a bunch of club cards, put whatever I can on my Apple wallet and memorized frequently used club numbers, I downsized from a full sized wallet and haven’t been able to go back to one. I don’t really carry cash often, and therefore wouldn’t have change. I was initially unsure about keeping the Zoe because I don’t like having multiple wallets. But I justified keeping the Zoe because now I have a wallet that can carry cash when I do have it.
I ordered the mini pochette at 8:13am and the status is order in preparation and the Zoe wallet at 11:46am and the status is pending order validation. I’m hoping the delay is due to a large amount of orders and it won’t get cancelled.

I have a Chanel medium flap wallet, chanel flap cardholder, chanel XL cardholder and Chanel flat cardholder as wallets. I only use the medium wallet when using bigger bags as it takes up the whole bag when I’m using my ML flaps. I think the victorine is nice for everyday wallet but so is the Zoe, just smaller. The smaller size would be great for my mini bags and I can see it working well for my ML flaps. I typically carry 5-6 cards and have 2-3 cards that I would “like to have” on me but not 100% necessary, so I can leave them home and bring as needed.

I just haven’t seen chanel make an actual wallet in such a small size so I’m drawn to the Zoe right now.

I wonder if they are adding more items as I managed to order the Kirigami yesterday and it’s still in stock (EU site)! But the classes case is not. First I was going to order the cosmetic pouch but when I saw the Kirigami available, I went for it. I already have a monogram Kirigami set and use it a lot! This will be my summer slg set then. If my order doesn’t get cancelled that is..

Could anyone please share your thoughts & experience on Zoe (pastel) vs Iris XS (vert lagon)? I’m torn between the two. Just need something to put some bills without folding and could still fit mini bags. TIA

ahhhh thank you ! I’m going to go check her out right now. And ummm I didn’t manage to snag the last summer NF and am faced with having to spend 3k+ now and I just can’t bring myself to do it especially knowing they were less than 2g retail. Sad face. But to see them paired together this summer and last is just lustful. Heart eyes for sure. Thank you for sharing, I really appreciate. Will report back ASAP when my ocd crazy self can settle on a choice. Lol :heart:

Gorgeous pieces. Congrats on the H. Beauty beauty beauty. Something about that bag. :heart: and yes but at least we can be our true obsessive selves in here as a collective crazy community. I love it in here. Hehe

I used my clear bag today to run to Whole Foods ! It is tiny tiny so I had to be selective but I just wanted to physically look at my goodies while I was using them. Can’t be explained. Will get another clear bag. A bigger one. To fit more to ogle at lol. Good luck. Definitely. Good idea ! :heart:

Where did you get that clear bag? It's super cute.

Reactions: Jules626
Where did you get that clear bag? It's super cute.

thanks :blush: I got it from amazon. a long time ago - linked below for you. super cheap. I want a bigger one bc this holds such a minimal amount. but also forces me to scale back, which I suppose is okay since I tend to bring the world with me in my bags. sigh. what's that saying about staying in your comfort zone and never growing. lol:lol:

I used it for a DMB concert this past fall, and it was just perfect.
security didn't have to open or poke or prod at all. a quick flash of the front and back and we were Gucci.
Then I pulled it out again earlier this week bc I needed happiness. lol.

In other news, this just happened and I am so excited !

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004GEM1DU/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    786 bytes · Views: 602
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 4.08.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 4.08.26 PM.png
    51.7 KB · Views: 614
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 4.29.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 4.29.58 PM.png
    484.2 KB · Views: 625

The Victorine came today and it's too big for me to fit 2 SLGs across in my ML flap. For my bigger bags I prefer to use a larger wallet so I think I'm going with the Zoe. This is assuming my order will not be cancelled lol.

Reactions: DrTr and Jules626
Does anyone know if there is a launch scheduled for tomorrow? I got a "canned" kind of email from my SA about a few items not from escales being released tomorrow. Looked like some reverse pieces?

Reactions: DrTr