The Speedy Gonzales Club!

When I went shopping yesterday it was with the intention of getting a style I didn't have. I had just sold my Duomo because it didn't hold everything I like to carry on a daily basis. My first Speedy was the DA-30. I really tried to get something else, but the Speedy's form factor is sooooo perfect for me. Holds everything with room to spare, and it's lightweight. My Neverfull is DE so I figured if I did get a Speedy I'd get Monogram. But this one is going to be a workhorse, so I couldn't resist it in the Damier Ebene again. Is it bad to have 2 bags in the same pattern? I did get the 30 Bandouliere this time. What a versatile bag that Speedy is! I just don't get tired of a good classic.

IMG_2872.jpeg

When I went shopping yesterday it was with the intention of getting a style I didn't have. I had just sold my Duomo because it didn't hold everything I like to carry on a daily basis. My first Speedy was the DA-30. I really tried to get something else, but the Speedy's form factor is sooooo perfect for me. Holds everything with room to spare, and it's lightweight. My Neverfull is DE so I figured if I did get a Speedy I'd get Monogram. But this one is going to be a workhorse, so I couldn't resist it in the Damier Ebene again. Is it bad to have 2 bags in the same pattern? I did get the 30 Bandouliere this time. What a versatile bag that Speedy is! I just don't get tired of a good classic.

View attachment 4667949
Nope, you like what you like. Rock your new bag and enjoy. Who cares if you have two bags with the same print. They are different styles. It's hard to have just one Speedy for a reason!

View attachment 4667949
This is going to be my next bag. I also LOVE the speedy. I have the b25 in mono and got the b25 in DE as well but I need the 30 so I sold the 25 in DE and will be getting the 30 this time. Congrats, I love your bag!

This is going to be my next bag. I also LOVE the speedy. I have the b25 in mono and got the b25 in DE as well but I need the 30 so I sold the 25 in DE and will be getting the 30 this time. Congrats, I love your bag!
I did the same thing. Sold my Speedy b25 in DE and bought the B30 in DE instead. So much happier with the extra room!

Nope you can never have enough speedys! I Have the 30 DE but I need the 25B for travel so am planning on getting that. Lol but I want mono but it’s going to get dirty so the DE is better but the mono is so pretty esp when it patinas! Don’t know what to do lol first world problems. Enjoy your bag, it’s gorgeous!

View attachment 4667949

Reactions: BoomBoom
I have a quick question. Why are Speedy B, 25 so expensive on the pre-loved market. I have seen some that are more expensive than what I can purchase online brand new - and it is available in Aus online at the moment. Am I missing something?

I have a quick question. Why are Speedy B, 25 so expensive on the pre-loved market. I have seen some that are more expensive than what I can purchase online brand new - and it is available in Aus online at the moment. Am I missing something?
Depends on the year it was made. Some people like older models because the canvas is thicker and they say better quality. I got mine in September 2019 and I think it’s fabulous.

I need some help! Please!!! I am looking at adding another LV to my current collection (I have 3 NF's in all three prints and a mono Delightful). I was looking at adding either the Graceful PM or the Speedy B 25. However I cannot for the life of me figure out what print!!! I was looking at the Azur print but the more I see pictures and look at the prints the more I am not 100% certain I want the Azur. What print do you have in your Speedy and if you had to buy again would you buy the same print or would you get something different? THANKS!!!