The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Oh this is a very fun line up! So many wonderful choices... I love it! Speedy is my favourite LV bag.
Thank you, @musiclover :flowers:
I love Speedy too!
Happy to have the fun (Nano), the 'serious' (Classic 25), the LE (Catogram), the daily workhorse (B25 DE) and the travel/bring everything but the kitchen sink (Classic 35 DE) :giggle:
Please share your Speedy collection with me?

Thank you, @musiclover :flowers:
I love Speedy too!
Happy to have the fun (Nano), the 'serious' (Classic 25), the LE (Catogram), the daily workhorse (B25 DE) and the travel/bring everything but the kitchen sink (Classic 35 DE) :giggle:
Please share your Speedy collection with me?
Sure! I just have three.
E74FBE73-1805-47B4-A24B-376C32412ED5.jpeg
Speedy 30 monogram (2014) which is my first LV and a birthday present from DH.
Speedy 30B DE (2017) was a gift to myself after working for 30 years in my current job.
Speedy 30 DA (2018) was another gift to me after a particular busy work year.

I love the 30 size but I have been considering a Speedy 25B monogram as a travel bag. It would so great to use it for day travel with the long strap, then as an evening/dinner top handle bag. I love the variety of sizes and prints of your collection!

Sure! I just have three.
View attachment 4683726
Speedy 30B DE (2017) was a gift to myself after working for 30 years in my current job.

I love the 30 size but I have been considering a Speedy 25B monogram as a travel bag. It would so great to use it for day travel with the long strap, then as an evening/dinner top handle bag. I love the variety of sizes and prints of your collection!
It is lovely to hear the beautiful story behind each Speedy :hugs:
Thank you for sharing with me:drinks:
I use my B25 DE for travel too, and love that she is indestructable even in bad/rainy/snowing weather.
Will usually wear with the 2 pieces of strap but will bring the centre piece to convert into a crossbody any time I need to.
I used to have a B30 in Mono (sold a couple of years back) for the same purpose, but it didn't look as good on me as a crossbody bag and all the vachetta was to cumbersome/worrisome in bad weather, to be used as a trusty travel companion.
My partner got the B25 DE for my birthday 3 years ago and it is perfect :tup:

Reactions: musiclover
Sure! I just have three.
View attachment 4683726

just out of curiosity, which print is your favorite/most worn out of your three Speedy's? I'm in the process of buying one but cannot decide on the print!

just out of curiosity, which print is your favorite/most worn out of your three Speedy's? I'm in the process of buying one but cannot decide on the print!
I love them all for different reasons. I didn't know at the time that I would become as enamoured with the Speedy as I have, so I chose the monogram 30 classic in case it was the only Speedy I might ever own. I love it and the way the patina has developed on the handles.

However, after using all three the past couple of years, the Speed 30B DE is an ideal bag. You don't have to worry about the rain/weather if the handles and strap get wet. The gold hardware is a beautiful contrast to the dark pattern. The red interior is lovely. It's so elegant.

I do enjoy the DA bag a lot, when it's sunny/and or just cloudy. It's so fresh looking and it makes me think of summer which on a grey day with little sunlight, is an image I need.

I live on the west coast and it rains here so much. So I only take out my monogram and DA Speedies when I know it won't rain. I have been caught a couple of times but because of the patina, the raindrops just disappeared and all is well. I use all three bags year round depending upon my mood.

I hope this helps. There's many more Speedy owners who have a much more extensive collection than myself who can probably share their wisdom with you. Good luck with your decision and I look forward to seeing which Speedy you choose!

I recently got the Speedy B 25 in the DE as a birthday gift from my husband. I was wondering if wearing the lock on the side d rings or hardware on the handles will cause scratching/chipping. I love the look, but would like to avoid extra wear and tear if possible. Anyone who has had the bag for awhile and can give some feedback is greatly appreciated. TIA!

I recently got the Speedy B 25 in the DE as a birthday gift from my husband. I was wondering if wearing the lock on the side d rings or hardware on the handles will cause scratching/chipping. I love the look, but would like to avoid extra wear and tear if possible. Anyone who has had the bag for awhile and can give some feedback is greatly appreciated. TIA!
I solved the problem by buying a Key Bell. The keys are in the bell and the lock hangs from the leather loop of the key bell and not the ring. I also hot stamped my initial on the Key Bell... that made it even more fun.
IMG_2966.jpeg

New speedy b 25 owner! Love the bag...but my zipper seems slightly wavy & a bit tough to zip not the smooth close that LV is known for? Is this a speedy thing? Also trying to get my hands on a small luggage tag but my SA said they don’t sell those unless you own a bag they are original on? Anyone have any tips?

New speedy b 25 owner! Love the bag...but my zipper seems slightly wavy & a bit tough to zip not the smooth close that LV is known for? Is this a speedy thing? Also trying to get my hands on a small luggage tag but my SA said they don’t sell those unless you own a bag they are original on? Anyone have any tips?

Attachments

• A1074F5B-22FA-4296-A7F5-1B22311CD28F.jpeg
    A1074F5B-22FA-4296-A7F5-1B22311CD28F.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 396
The only way you can
find a luggage tag is preowned sites or if you buy a keepall because they have them on them. That zipper is a little too wonky though and is probably why it isn’t running smooth. I’d exchange it.

Reactions: Mfro3928
The only way you can

find a luggage tag is preowned sites or if you buy a keepall because they have them on them. That zipper is a little too wonky though and is probably why it isn’t running smooth. I’d exchange it.
Could it be because it was folded in the box before they brought it out? Anybody have photos of what the zipper should look like?

I have a few Speedy’s and that zipper doesn’t look right to me. I would talk to your SA.