The Speedy Gonzales Club!

just out of curiosity, which print is your favorite/most worn out of your three Speedy's? I'm in the process of buying one but cannot decide on the print!
I would say to buy the print that you love the most....it will be more special and you will use it more, if its the one you love best imo :yes:

My first Speedy was the 25B in mono because mono is my fav. I am very careful not to use it in bad weather. So i was able to add the 25B in DE and thats my bad weather Speedy. Love the DE and it goes with so much. I plan to add another in DA also. But if i had to choose between them, mono is the one :hbeat:

good luck with your decision and please post pix once you’ve made your purchase!

Reactions: chantalrose
Took a family photo tonight.
hMaPLEN_d.jpg

Thank you my dear.:heart: I hadn’t realized that.:smile: Which speedy’s do you have. :smile:
Good morning, and Happy Easter! My Speedies are the the classic monogram 30, the DE 30 B and a DA classic. I mostly use them for work and it is such a pleasure to carry them!
2630FB9B-6179-47BD-AC45-5AAA0EA91245.jpeg
99F4519D-A4DF-43A1-842A-D758825FBC25.jpeg
I would love another one, in a different size or LE canvas one day. After the pandemic...I must remain hopeful that time will eventually come.

Good morning, and Happy Easter! My Speedies are the the classic monogram 30, the DE 30 B and a DA classic. I mostly use them for work and it is such a pleasure to carry them!
View attachment 4709225
View attachment 4709224
I would love another one, in a different size or LE canvas one day. After the pandemic...I must remain hopeful that time will eventually come.
Good morning my dear. HappyEaster to you also. :heart: Your classic bags are beautiful. Love how you have one of each pattern. Your patina is also beautiful.
(And yes, we will all get through this together.) :heart: Stay safe.

just out of curiosity, which print is your favorite/most worn out of your three Speedy's? I'm in the process of buying one but cannot decide on the print!

I have the Speedy 40B in Mono, 35B in DE, 30B in Mono and DA, 30B in World Tour with black leather/red interior, 25B in Mono and Blk Emp. Of all them - my most carried ones are the 25B in blk empreinte and my newer 30B World Tour. The blk leather with mono is really stunning in person and you can carry it anytime! But my favorite travel bag is the 35B in DE and the one I love to carry most is my 30B on mono. But due to rain, I carry the world tour or blk emp the most and bring out the mono/ DA is better weather. ❤️