Which one?

• Damier Ebene Sophie

• Monogram Sophie

• Damier Ebene Sophie

• Monogram Sophie

Results are only viewable after voting.

t&tsmom

May 14, 2019
I have all three prints too and just got the Speedy 30 B world tour black, mono with red interior and it is so gorgeous in person! If I already responded forgive me. Rona has me losing it!
What chain and bag charms are on your bag? I love the look,

lovemealouis

Jun 5, 2018
What chain and bag charms are on your bag? I love the look,
Thank you. The chain I bought from Mautto Handbags on Etsy. I think it is either 8” or 10”. The black fluff ball is a MK purse charm from Macys. And the gold LV charm was from LV. I think they still have it on their website.

Reactions: TXLVlove

t&tsmom

May 14, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: lovemealouis
Apr 27, 2020
Thank you all for the advice, you are right. In my country it rains very often and I want to carry my bag every day to work. I choose DE :smile:) :heart:

jenlynne25 Thank you, this size is really very practical. not too big not too small fits everything you need :smile:)

TXLVlove

Sep 15, 2014
Thank you all for the advice, you are right. In my country it rains very often and I want to carry my bag every day to work. I choose DE :smile:) :heart:

jenlynne25 Thank you, this size is really very practical. not too big not too small fits everything you need :smile:)
After looking at your pics I actually put away my MWT speedyb and switched to my mono 30. I love the mono speedy in all her vachetta glory! image.jpg

jenlynne25

Sep 23, 2015
After looking at your pics I actually put away my MWT speedyb and switched to my mono 30. I love the mono speedy in all her vachetta glory! View attachment 4721284
Ok, so I have the 25b in DE but now thinking I want the 30. I’m so indecisive! I just can’t justify buying the bigger Speedy when I have the 25 because they’d both have to be in DE. The weather in OHIO is so unpredictable!

Reactions: lovemealouis

jlone

Dec 9, 2009
Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I'm thinking of getting a Speedy 35 to use as an everyday work bag which would include carrying a 15" Mac Book Pro does this fit in the bag?

TIA :smile: