The Speedy Gonzales Club!

Last edited:
Reactions: lovemealouis
Thank you all for the advice, you are right. In my country it rains very often and I want to carry my bag every day to work. I choose DE :smile:) :heart:

jenlynne25 Thank you, this size is really very practical. not too big not too small fits everything you need :smile:)
After looking at your pics I actually put away my MWT speedyb and switched to my mono 30. I love the mono speedy in all her vachetta glory!image.jpg

After looking at your pics I actually put away my MWT speedyb and switched to my mono 30. I love the mono speedy in all her vachetta glory!View attachment 4721284
Ok, so I have the 25b in DE but now thinking I want the 30. I’m so indecisive! I just can’t justify buying the bigger Speedy when I have the 25 because they’d both have to be in DE. The weather in OHIO is so unpredictable!

Reactions: lovemealouis
Hi everyone,

My apologies if this has been asked and answered before but I'm thinking of getting a Speedy 35 to use as an everyday work bag which would include carrying a 15" Mac Book Pro does this fit in the bag?

TIA :smile: