Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

The round scarf on the English version of the China website: https://www.hermes.cn/cn/en/product/clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140-H883430Sv17/
Clair de Lune round scarf 140
clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140--883430S%2017-flat-1-300-0-850-850_b.jpg

clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140--883430S%2017-worn-5-50-0-850-850_b.jpg

Here’s another shot of the yellow Etriers Remix with my gray blouse that I got the scarf to match.
Also, bad news. The store in SD is closed tomorrow so I can’t get in until Thursday but I did have my SA put aside some items including the round one and the Savana Dance to try.
Happy New Year.
That looks lovely! And I certainly appreciate your going in ANYTIME to peruse those 2 IRL. :smile:

The round scarf on the English version of the China website: https://www.hermes.cn/cn/en/product/clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140-H883430Sv17/
Clair de Lune round scarf 140
clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140--883430S%2017-flat-1-300-0-850-850_b.jpg

clair-de-lune-round-scarf-140--883430S%2017-worn-5-50-0-850-850_b.jpg
Ok, adore this scarf laid out flat, and I want to love it, but I need to actually be able to wear it, and as a cape, just doesn't do it. I can wear it to work and then take it off, if I can figure out how to fold and tie it......This is going to truly test my SA's ability to make everything look great.

Aline Honoré has done it again! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Plumes en Fete
in cw05 has already been posted, but here are two more pix. I've now had it for a few days, tried it with a lot of different outfits, and the verdict is… I'm totally in love. The colors are exactly right for me. The white background, which I thought might be a problem, isn't overpowering, since I only tie my scarves on the bias (as shown below). So the large white field in the center of the scarf disappears somewhere inside the folds, and the white in the corners is an interesting little pop that defines the knot. Also, in this colorway, the bright blue hem against the white (see second photo) makes me happy.

This winter, I think my favorite way to wear it will be with my navy cashmere turtleneck. When the weather warms up, probably a white tee and a navy cotton cardigan.

IMG_1532.jpg IMG_1531.jpg

Plumes en Fete
in cw05 has already been posted, but here are two more pix. I've now had it for a few days, tried it with a lot of different outfits, and the verdict is… I'm totally in love. The colors are exactly right for me. The white background, which I thought might be a problem, isn't overpowering, since I only tie my scarves on the bias (as shown below). So the large white field in the center of the scarf disappears somewhere inside the folds, and the white in the corners is an interesting little pop that defines the knot. Also, in this colorway, the bright blue hem against the white (see second photo) makes me happy.

This winter, I think my favorite way to wear it will be with my navy cashmere turtleneck. When the weather warms up, probably a white tee and a navy cotton cardigan.

View attachment 4628242 View attachment 4628243

Congrats Elaine! It's beautiful tied!

Plumes en Fete

Love the feathered Hernes!

Plumes en Fete

Oh, yes, that is gorgeous on navy!!

Reactions: ElainePG

Plumes en Fete

Glorious!

Reactions: ElainePG
Ok, adore this scarf laid out flat, and I want to love it, but I need to actually be able to wear it, and as a cape, just doesn't do it. I can wear it to work and then take it off, if I can figure out how to fold and tie it......This is going to truly test my SA's ability to make everything look great.
I agree. It's beautiful but I don't think I can make it work as a wearable scarf. I might consider it for art, but I'm not sold.

Reactions: CanuckBagLover
For all(?) of us who look positively ridden with jaundice whenever venturing into the yellow zone, this is good news for my wallet- big H savings this season - they’re so pretty but the’ll never love me back - so far a season to be admired from afar:smile:
Love your pictures. Treated myself to the Patchwork Horse, the second picture you post, orange colorway, and I've worn it every day since. It goes with everything, and have received many compliments. Thank you for sharing.