Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Aline Honoré has done it again! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Plumes en Fete
in cw05 has already been posted, but here are two more pix. I've now had it for a few days, tried it with a lot of different outfits, and the verdict is… I'm totally in love. The colors are exactly right for me. The white background, which I thought might be a problem, isn't overpowering, since I only tie my scarves on the bias (as shown below). So the large white field in the center of the scarf disappears somewhere inside the folds, and the white in the corners is an interesting little pop that defines the knot. Also, in this colorway, the bright blue hem against the white (see second photo) makes me happy.

This winter, I think my favorite way to wear it will be with my navy cashmere turtleneck. When the weather warms up, probably a white tee and a navy cotton cardigan.

View attachment 4628242 View attachment 4628243

Beautiful, congratulations

Reactions: ElainePG
140 ROUND SILK
CLAIR DE LUNE BY DIMITRI RYBALTCHENKO
REF: H883430S

02View attachment 4628337 View attachment 4628338

17 Noir/Blanc/Camel

View attachment 4628339 View attachment 4628340

View attachment 4628351 View attachment 4628352

View attachment 4628353 View attachment 4628354

The story behind
A slender crescent dotted with stars borders this huge disc, upon which we see the body of Pegasus, the winged horse of Greek mythology. Dimitri Rybaltchenko's symbolic composition overlays the surface of the moon: the carre comes full circle.
Gosh that is a breathtaking design.... they should have photographed the model from the back so we can see the design (and not her bare chest) hahaha

Interesting. I had high hopes for this design when it first came out, but was disappointed to find it didn't do anything for me. I'm finding myself drawn to it in this format, however. Will be very interested to try it IRL. One possible drawback for me, as @Awillow mentioned, are the wide borders.