Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

If you go back to post #928 in this thread you’ll find some “real” pics of it.
Would you mind posting some of your cw 08?
Just like you, I find it difficult to interpret what the scarves really look like irl, but I’m seriously considering your cw & will have to order it online if I decide to get it.:confused1:
Thanks so much. I posted it in 1137. Now I am torn. Sigh. I may exchange it.

Reactions: tina_catsandscarves
Just delivered a few minutes ago: Plumes en Fete colourway 09. Here are a couple of quick snaps. I will write a full “Scarf of the Moment” post on my blog after Christmas. Love this scarf already!

View attachment 4617945 View attachment 4617947 View attachment 4617948 View attachment 4617949 View attachment 4617950

Yes, I do love blue!
it looks gorgeous. Would love to see a mod shot or a bias fold if you have time. Trying to decide if I should exchange mine for this!

it looks gorgeous. Would love to see a mod shot or a bias fold if you have time. Trying to decide if I should exchange mine for this!

I intend to write a full post about this scarf for my blog in the next few days. As I have long term chronic illness, it takes me some time to get around to things. Also, I am waiting for brighter conditions for the photos, but I will do it as soon as I can. It is a lovely scarf!

Such a dangerous way to wear a scarf, i know they don't intend for people to actually do this but still. So this

Only you'll tear your earlobe reaching for the hanky.
I’ve seen weirder earrings than this. I’ll give H points for creativity here, but just .... no.
That said, how would one wear this IRL? Around the wrist? Wrapped around or hanging from a necklace or bracelet? On a wristlet? On one of those super-tiny Kellys?

I’ve seen weirder earrings than this. I’ll give H points for creativity here, but just .... no.
That said, how would one wear this IRL? Around the wrist? Wrapped around or hanging from a necklace or bracelet? On a wristlet? On one of those super-tiny Kellys?
I'm thinking as a bracelet with either the mini heart or mini Mors scarf ring. That said, it'll all be dependent on getting my hands on one and seeing how it looks.

Reactions: Langsam