Too many Evelynes ?

I have been using my old black Evie 29 a lot lately (winter weather, indestructible bag); and I'm in the market now for another Evelyne 29. I thought having three TPMs was overkill but: the BE is a pop of color whenever I want one (rainy days?), the gold goes with everything in the neutral family, and the bleu nuit just goes with *everything*.
I'm hoping a 29 shows up in Raisin or a very red Rouge H or maybe a green...even better if a color I don't have. I was thinking Vert Cypres since I love that color but a) I'm probably going to order a Kelly in that color and b) so far I have only seen this combo with GHW and I want PHW.

So, no, I'm not sure you can have too many until you creep up into mid double digits :P
Ugh, if I saw one in vert Cypress with ghw I would have my credit card out so fast heads would spin. I would love that color combo.

I have been using my old black Evie 29 a lot lately (winter weather, indestructible bag); and I'm in the market now for another Evelyne 29. I thought having three TPMs was overkill but: the BE is a pop of color whenever I want one (rainy days?), the gold goes with everything in the neutral family, and the bleu nuit just goes with *everything*.
I'm hoping a 29 shows up in Raisin or a very red Rouge H or maybe a green...even better if a color I don't have. I was thinking Vert Cypres since I love that color but a) I'm probably going to order a Kelly in that color and b) so far I have only seen this combo with GHW and I want PHW.

So, no, I'm not sure you can have too many until you creep up into mid double digits :P
Vert Cyprus comes with PHW in the Evelyne. There’s one on the Canadian website now.

Currently I have three Evelynes and , honestly I LOVE the bag and works for me so well I’m every way . Currently I have
1. Etain in palladium hardware Gm gen 3
2. Nior in gold hardware GM gen 3
3. Feu ( bright orange ) in palladium hardware GM Gen 3.
My question is is getting a fourth one a bit excessive? And considering the gold / gold hardware. What do you think ? Three enough in same style? As some may ask why I like the style so much, it’s because it’s cross body and the adjustable strap. The bag works very well for my lifestyle and I like the fact how it’s carefree and so easy to work with. Please share your thoughts.

too many is not in my vocabulary. I had 8 Evelyns at one point because they worked for my “go chase after your daughter” lifestyle, and I still use the two I have on the weekends when I’m more casual.
It is a great bag and I definitely think you getting a fourth would be awesome as long as it’s something you want. There are so many colors to chose from. Good luck.