Too many Evelynes ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have 3 Evelynnes, 2 pm and 1 tpm. I love the style and I don't think you can ever have too much of something that works for you :smile: That said I also have 2 picotins, 2 jige and 3 LV Neverfull MMs.

Since 4 is a bad luck number sounds like you need to get 2 more.

ccbaggirl89 and Saffynyc like this.
  2. I am deciding with gold , I went to all stores nyc and they don’t have any in stock .

3. I'm just curious how you keep all your things inside without them falling out. I like the bag and don't think u need to limit something you love and can afford-it's the open top on the sides of the snap that worry me--....your thoughts?

Saffynyc likes this.
  4. +1

Saffynyc and leuleu like this.
  5. Honestly I have had never had a issue with things falling out . I use at a crossbody and use snap closure . It’s more secure then people think .

Dany_37, coloradolvr and pjhm like this.
  6. I use bag organizers which add some structure in addition to keeping things in place. I found one I like that also zips if you are really concerned about things falling out. Etsy shop SenamonBagOrganizer. HTH!

Saffynyc and pjhm like this.
  7. Ditto ! I have organizers for all my bags . I think a lot of people are turned away from the open top and the bag. But I think they would be surprised to know once you use the snap closure everything is pretty secure. I actually felt having a tote bag left my things more open

Rouge H, coloradolvr and pjhm like this.
  8. Came across this thread and wondering if there’s an update from the OP! :lol: Did you ever find your gold?

I’m considering a third evie! Feels a little crazy but this thread made me feel better!

Saffynyc likes this.
  9. Yes I did get my gold Evelyne with gold hardware. It’s beautiful. What color are you thinking of ?

Attached Files:

10. Love!! I have that one too!!

I have a pm etain with phw and pm gold with ghw.
    Thinking of getting pm blue nuit with ghw.

Saffynyc likes this.
  11. Gold with gold is so beautiful, enjoy! :heart:

Saffynyc and CMilly like this.
  12. Yes ! That’s a beautiful color . If you can score orange or Feu that my other one .

Attached Files:

Mariapia likes this.
  13. It’s so lovely. I totally get why H is such a slippery slope.. all these colors! :panic:

I have my heart set on blue nuit because I like that it’s darker and very useable. I have young kids.

Attached Files:

14. The colors are indeed dangerous. I have just added 2 more evies and a B30 (secondhand market on the B) and I had to make myself get neutral colors because the brights were so good! My rose extreme evie is my most used, funnily enough.

Mariapia likes this.
  15. I have been using my old black Evie 29 a lot lately (winter weather, indestructible bag); and I'm in the market now for another Evelyne 29. I thought having three TPMs was overkill but: the BE is a pop of color whenever I want one (rainy days?), the gold goes with everything in the neutral family, and the bleu nuit just goes with *everything*.
    I'm hoping a 29 shows up in Raisin or a very red Rouge H or maybe a green...even better if a color I don't have. I was thinking Vert Cypres since I love that color but a) I'm probably going to order a Kelly in that color and b) so far I have only seen this combo with GHW and I want PHW.

So, no, I'm not sure you can have too many until you creep up into mid double digits :P

catsinthebag, ODEDIHAIMS and CMilly like this.