Update of Chanel Australia II

Any idea what’s going in with stock levels in Aus? I’ve been trying to get a medium classic flap (black caviar) for ages and keep getting told there’s no stock anywhere in Australia!! I’ve been calling the hotline once a week too but they have no updates for when they expect to get more. I spoke to a SA at Chadstone and he thinks there will be no new deliveries of classic flaps in that size until after the next price increase (November). This is even more confusing as head office said they didn’t anticipate a price increase this year. Chanel can be so frustrating.

Any idea what’s going in with stock levels in Aus? I’ve been trying to get a medium classic flap (black caviar) for ages and keep getting told there’s no stock anywhere in Australia!! I’ve been calling the hotline once a week too but they have no updates for when they expect to get more. I spoke to a SA at Chadstone and he thinks there will be no new deliveries of classic flaps in that size until after the next price increase (November). This is even more confusing as head office said they didn’t anticipate a price increase this year. Chanel can be so frustrating.

I was told from my SA that price will have a big jump this time in a week ago and they are expecting the price will be increased from cruise 19/20 as usual. But they haven't received the announcement regarding the date of a price increase from head office. I assumed that's why customer service said unanticipated a price increase this year. I don't know what is accurate information about it. Let's stay tuned.

About the Medium cf (Black GHW) it always has a long waiting list for the customer who has put the name down in the store, also SA normally would give a priority call the customer from the list when every piece arrives unless you are very lucky to walk in the store when delivery just arrived. Otherwise, you might need to put the name down and check with the store frequently. I got my recently classic flap purchase for 4months waiting. What about you give a call to customer service again and try to search the stock from different states and ask them to take an order from other states by bank transfer payment if they still accepted it.

Good luck for scoring the piece

Last edited:
I was told from my SA that price will have a big jump this time in a week ago and they are expecting the price will be increased from cruise 19/20 as usual. But they haven't received the announcement regarding the date of a price increase from head office. I assumed that's why customer service said unanticipated a price increase this year. I don't know what is accurate information about it. Let's stay tuned.

About the Medium cf (Black GHW) it always has a long waiting list for the customer who has put the name down in the store, also SA normally would give a priority call the customer from the list when every piece arrives unless you are very lucky to walk in the store when delivery just arrived. Otherwise, you might need to put the name down and check with the store frequently. I got my recently classic flap purchase for 4months waiting. What about you give a call to customer service again and try to search the stock from different states and ask them to take an order from other states by bank transfer payment if they still accepted it.

Yes they’ve looked everywhere in Australia for me and it’s completely out of stock. I’ll keep calling head office every day

I think Brisbane boutique receives it quite often. Not sure about this year, but last year when I put my name on a waiting list I had text message after 3wks that they’ve received it. Then couple of more weeks later I got the text again.

Do you know if coco handle will have some price increase as well?:sad:

Had anyone knew about chanel boy whether it will have price increase soon ? Thank you.
Based on the past record, normally Chanel increase the price from cruise collection which is start from November. I would assume it will be the same this year. But there is not an official announcement it saying the date for price increase.

Had anyone knew about chanel boy whether it will have price increase soon ? Thank you.
Based on the past record, normally Chanel increase the price from cruise collection which is start from November. I would assume it will be the same this year. But there is not an official announcement it saying the date for price increase.