Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

So, I tried on the floral canvas Princetowns I ordered from NAP.
I really don’t know... I have the same problem as many... my heel seems to be just perfect, but I have a lot of room in the front... and I don’t think I can push my feet any further to the front....
Sooo sad now, because I scored them for an amazing price (obviously marked wrong) and now they are back to the right one (575€)....
I bought them in 39, my brixton are 38.5...
I don’t know what to do now...
I hope they work out.

87E7752C-740D-486C-865E-573827721A4D.jpeg First time wearing my Princetowns!
I was really afraid to wear them, because of the strange fit when I tried them on (my heel sat perfectly, but I had a lot of room in the front). They are surprisingly comfortable and they stay on the feet... my left foot is a little wider than the right. I usually wear 38.5 (if available) to accommodate my bigger left foot. I sized up to 39 for these like everyone suggests. It was the right decision!
Still sunny and beautiful weather here!

You will love them! I do not wear any type of sock with mine. I have them in Gold, and in Brown. I’m debating Black, either plain or with fur for my next pair.

Thank you! I’ve seen that cognac is out and I’d love a cognac color, but online it looks more mustard than cognac. This may be first of many. Just love Gucci these days (just bought ace and waist bag)

Reactions: Havanese 28
Thank you! I’ve seen that cognac is out and I’d love a cognac color, but online it looks more mustard than cognac. This may be first of many. Just love Gucci these days (just bought ace and waist bag)
I just saw those this morning on Nordstrom’s “ new Gucci alert”! I am interested in them too. In fact I am planning a trip to Nordstrom later this week and hope they have them. I wear a lot of warm tones, and Cognac is my neutral, especially for Fall!

Can I ask for some sizing advice? I recently bought the plain black leather princetowns in a 38 but now I’m wondering if I should’ve gotten the 38.5. I tried both on in store and they both fit but the 38 was more snug and felt more secure on my feet. The SA also recommended the 38 because the leather will stretch out with wear and therefore my foot will slide more forward over time. My heel is just on the edge but not over with the 38 so I suppose it’s the correct size but just wanted to see what others think.

I wear a 37.5 in my jordaans and ace sneakers for reference.

Also, I’m contemplating the fur ones too. Do most people get the same size as the non-fur princetowns? They did not have any in my size for me to try in store but I could order it online.

Thank you for any advice!

Can I ask for some sizing advice? I recently bought the plain black leather princetowns in a 38 but now I’m wondering if I should’ve gotten the 38.5. I tried both on in store and they both fit but the 38 was more snug and felt more secure on my feet. The SA also recommended the 38 because the leather will stretch out with wear and therefore my foot will slide more forward over time. My heel is just on the edge but not over with the 38 so I suppose it’s the correct size but just wanted to see what others think.

I wear a 37.5 in my jordaans and ace sneakers for reference.

Also, I’m contemplating the fur ones too. Do most people get the same size as the non-fur princetowns? They did not have any in my size for me to try in store but I could order it online.

Thank you for any advice!
I think you probably have the correct size. I wear a 37 in the Ace sneaker and the Jordan and the Marmont low heel, and I went up a half size to a 37.5 in My Princetowns.