Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I’m pretty sure they reversed the numbers but that’s awesome

2. #1352 Aug 14, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    In terms of use, the season for the fur might be more limited. I do have a both and wear the non fur more.

Havanese 28 likes this.
  3. Good get, This are rare and you will be glad you did.
    "J!m"

4. Thanks! I still can’t believe it! And I was on ban Island, after having my baby... need to start saving for him :smile:

jimmie staton likes this.
  5. Thank you! While I love the fur, I agree I’d likely not wear them as frequently mainly due to weather where I live. I’ll likely get the black with gold embroidered bees or simply the plain, yet classic, black.

6. I really liked the cute bees but ended up purchasing the solid black last year. I thought the bees would be too limiting. Happy with my choice. :smile:

Havanese 28 and jimmie staton like this.
  7. Thank yoU. That’s the direction I’m leaning as well.

Pink*Petunia likes this.
  8. or be me and get both, haha!!

9. Just wanted to share mine

Attached Files:

10. image.jpg Today’s pair

11. image.jpg Think these are my favorite princetowns

Pollie-Jean, snibor and jimmie staton like this.
  12. Thanks for this picture! Today I received mine, in another floral canvas (or are yours leather.?)and was wondering if I made the right choice. They look beautiful!
    Haven’t tried them on yet, I’m doing it in a moment....

13. So, I tried on the floral canvas Princetowns I ordered from NAP.
    I really don’t know... I have the same problem as many... my heel seems to be just perfect, but I have a lot of room in the front... and I don’t think I can push my feet any further to the front....
    Sooo sad now, because I scored them for an amazing price (obviously marked wrong) and now they are back to the right one (575€)....
    I bought them in 39, my brixton are 38.5...
    I don’t know what to do now...

14. Love these!
    i live the black with floral appliqué

15. Mine are actually leather.