Gucci Princetown Mules (with and without fur) -does anyone have?

Thank you! While I love the fur, I agree I’d likely not wear them as frequently mainly due to weather where I live. I’ll likely get the black with gold embroidered bees or simply the plain, yet classic, black.
I really liked the cute bees but ended up purchasing the solid black last year. I thought the bees would be too limiting. Happy with my choice. :smile:

So, I tried on the floral canvas Princetowns I ordered from NAP.
I really don’t know... I have the same problem as many... my heel seems to be just perfect, but I have a lot of room in the front... and I don’t think I can push my feet any further to the front....
Sooo sad now, because I scored them for an amazing price (obviously marked wrong) and now they are back to the right one (575€)....
I bought them in 39, my brixton are 38.5...
I don’t know what to do now...

Love these!
Help me decide on my next pair... I have the Princetown in pink (though they are not in terrific shape, but they’ve been happily worn, so I don’t mind) and the Jordaan in black and in blue velvet. Was thinking about the Princetown in red (I wear a lot of black and white and thought it would “pop”), but also love the black with the embroidered floral (especially b/c a plain black pair seems excessive, considering that I have the Jordaans). Any suggestions?!?!
i live the black with floral appliqué