Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

Ladies, my first and new to me Kelly pochette - I was waiting for a casual colour via my boutique but nothing to date and saw this what do you think? I wear lots of grey, navy, blues and like in a warm climate so thought this would work, I love the Havana brown but it is smaller than I realised! I love it but not sure if I should wait for a new one, but my boutique has said dark neutrals are rare...so I thought this would be a fun starter and my next one could be a colour for some pop. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 33819D8F-3C6D-412B-B9BF-40C260B1F192.jpeg
    33819D8F-3C6D-412B-B9BF-40C260B1F192.jpeg
    65.5 KB · Views: 1,047
  • EEC263C2-D054-40CC-9250-FBBF84AE8FD6.jpeg
    EEC263C2-D054-40CC-9250-FBBF84AE8FD6.jpeg
    176.2 KB · Views: 1,055
I was offered a KP in swift noir with ghw, I am a little unsure as it is swift leather I have always “planned” for it to be in Epsom. Are Epsom KPs impossible to get these days? And how do swift KPs hold up in time? I don’t want a slouchy KP
I have not had any issues with slouching in a KP in Swift. The bag is so small and it has structure, so as long as you don’t overfill it, you shouldn’t have a problem.

I was offered a KP in swift noir with ghw, I am a little unsure as it is swift leather I have always “planned” for it to be in Epsom. Are Epsom KPs impossible to get these days? And how do swift KPs hold up in time? I don’t want a slouchy KP

Would you consider swift with a bag insert to prevent slouchiness?
Swift is amazing. I don't have a KP but I do have a KC. Different bags but I was so relieved it was swift instead of epsom. Swift is such a beautiful leather esp in small bags.

I have not had any issues with slouching in a KP in Swift. The bag is so small and it has structure, so as long as you don’t overfill it, you shouldn’t have a problem.
That’s true, I have seen photos where swift KPs turned very slouchy as they age and its not my cup of tea

Would you consider swift with a bag insert to prevent slouchiness?
Swift is amazing. I don't have a KP but I do have a KC. Different bags but I was so relieved it was swift instead of epsom. Swift is such a beautiful leather esp in small bags.

:O that’s an excellent idea! Thank you!!! I think samorga does KP inserts or do you have any you would recommend ?

That’s true, I have seen photos where swift KPs turned very slouchy as they age and its not my cup of tea

:O that’s an excellent idea! Thank you!!! I think samorga does KP inserts or do you have any you would recommend ?

Hi @Summerof89 , I saw on another thread that you purchased your pochette, congratulations!!! I think you made a great decision. I purchase a few different purse inserts, some from Samorga and others through Etsy. There is also a great thread on purse inserts here. I am sure you will find a great insert. Congratulations again, your pochette is stunning!

Hi @Summerof89 , I saw on another thread that you purchased your pochette, congratulations!!! I think you made a great decision. I purchase a few different purse inserts, some from Samorga and others through Etsy. There is also a great thread on purse inserts here. I am sure you will find a great insert. Congratulations again, your pochette is stunning!
Oh yes! Haha thank you! I thought The insert is a great idea and I will just make sure I stuff it with a pillow or airbag when I’m not using it. Plus not sure if or when I’ll come across another black pochette so I just decided to “try” swift for once. I didn’t want to double post but here she is again!

Attachments

• DDF1D2F2-2C26-4496-AB35-19E49AB007C6.jpeg
    DDF1D2F2-2C26-4496-AB35-19E49AB007C6.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 840
@Summerof89 - Congrats on your new KP!~ I saw on the other thread you put a twillon as a bag strap! Do you mind showing more modeling pictures? Do you think the twillon is strong enough as a strap? Does it hit you (length-wise) on the right place? So excited for you!

@Summerof89 - Congrats on your new KP!~ I saw on the other thread you put a twillon as a bag strap! Do you mind showing more modeling pictures? Do you think the twillon is strong enough as a strap? Does it hit you (length-wise) on the right place? So excited for you!
Oh thank you! I haven’t actually put many things in the bag yet but I think the twillon will be fine if you don’t stuff the bag. The way my SA tied it on my KP makes the length perfect cross body or if worn on the shoulder, I crawled out of bed this morning to take some photos, pls ignore the messy room.

Attachments

• B396AD82-3A5D-48ED-8003-5F948C088BAD.jpeg
    B396AD82-3A5D-48ED-8003-5F948C088BAD.jpeg
    160.8 KB · Views: 720
  • DBF38AB5-B495-48DA-ADDE-96E52B89A7D1.jpeg
    DBF38AB5-B495-48DA-ADDE-96E52B89A7D1.jpeg
    150.4 KB · Views: 719
  • 452D4904-1AE9-48E3-B725-2A30EDA6BD36.jpeg
    452D4904-1AE9-48E3-B725-2A30EDA6BD36.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 705
Ladies, can I ask your view - does the Jige purse look to small as a clutch? I am petite (short!) and tried the clutch - but it looked like I was carrying a book. I’m looking for a casual/dressy evening clutch and the wallets come in a great variety of colours. It’s not a question of price but proportions (I look sill with a Chanel jumbo for example). I will get a Kelly pochette also, but love the look of the Jige also.

Any views on this?

Ladies, can I ask your view - does the Jige purse look to small as a clutch? I am petite (short!) and tried the clutch - but it looked like I was carrying a book. I’m looking for a casual/dressy evening clutch and the wallets come in a great variety of colours. It’s not a question of price but proportions (I look sill with a Chanel jumbo for example). I will get a Kelly pochette also, but love the look of the Jige also.

Any views on this?

I think the Jige wallet looks fine as a clutch. If you're happy with the proportions, go for it! I think other brands make wallet on chains that people use as clutches that are smaller than the Jige wallet, and those look great, too.

In general, I think it's the attitude and confidence of the person that makes or breaks it. As long as it fits everything you need, you should rock it however you want!

Any views on this?
I'm petite and I use Jige all the time. It's my all time favourite clutch as it's so easy to use with no fiddly clasp. I even use the Jige wallet as a clutch. Jige can be both casual and dressy.