Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

I was offered a KP in swift noir with ghw, I am a little unsure as it is swift leather I have always “planned” for it to be in Epsom. Are Epsom KPs impossible to get these days? And how do swift KPs hold up in time? I don’t want a slouchy KP

My swift rose azalee KP in swift has been holding well all these years. I fill it with cushions when not in use.

Does anyone have both the Medor and the KP? How do you like them? I’m debating between both but I am heavily leaning towards medor. The pricing isn’t far off since I don’t want box or exotic skin.

Does anyone have both the Medor and the KP? How do you like them? I’m debating between both but I am heavily leaning towards medor. The pricing isn’t far off since I don’t want box or exotic skin.

They are both great pieces, but to me, they serve different purposes. I use a Medor when I want to add a bit of edge to a look. When I want a more classic or feminine vibe, I prefer to use a KP. There is definitely room for both in a wardrobe. Happy shopping!:smile:

KP is easier to hold than a medor in my opinion.
I can see that since it has the handle.

They are both great pieces, but to me, they serve different purposes. I use a Medor when I want to add a bit of edge to a look. When I want a more classic or feminine vibe, I prefer to use a KP. There is definitely room for both in a wardrobe. Happy shopping!:smile:
Thanks for the input! You’re very right about the more classic feminine vibe of the KP. At the end I think I think I should stick to my gut. I’ve wanted the Medor for a long time. Now I’m trying to decide between swift or chevre!

I have both and love them both! The KP is a little easier to carry due to the handle. The medor is super edgy and fun ; both can be used for different occasion etc. My medor is in chèvre which is amazing. The KP is ostrich. Good luck deciding!

Reactions: Senbei
I have both and love them both! The KP is a little easier to carry due to the handle. The medor is super edgy and fun ; both can be used for different occasion etc. My medor is in chèvre which is amazing. The KP is ostrich. Good luck deciding!

Thanks. Menthe is such a gorgeous color too!

Reactions: hbr
I have Jiges in swift and doblis but never had one in evercolor. Owners of evercolor Jige, may I have your thoughts and comments on this leather on the Jige, please. Thank you.

Swift Gold Jige vs Evercolor Gold Jige

Can I request for a full shot of ur Kelly Pochette with the twilly. I love how u tied the twilly... :heart: I left my KP bare as I am really bad at tying twillies.
I start buy placing the center of the Twilly under the center of the handle. Then I wrap one end clockwise in one direction and the other end counterclockwise toward the other end as tightly as possible. Once I reach each end of the handle, I hold down the progress and continue wrapping each Twilly end back toward the center. It’s finicky but if you’ve wrapped tightly enough, you can then double knot the very end tips of the Twilly together at the top and it all feels pretty secure. :smile:
9B551B7D-91A4-4ED4-84B3-30317962820A.jpeg

Hello :heart:

I'm currently researching the Kelly pochette as a potential new handbag. At first I wanted a black GHW pochette, but, since I want to be able to wear the bag with more neutrals without creating a big contrast I'm thinking about Gris Asphalt.

I have only seen photos of the Kelly Pochette in swift leather in gris asphalte. Is it not available in togo?

Also, how delicate is swift leather in the pochette? I won't use it as an everyday bag, but, I have noticed that I wear bags less and less so I will most likely use it a couple of times a week.

I believe thr Kelly pochette only comes in swift and epsom (and exotic), and I much prefer swift between the two. I have several bags in swift. It’s so luxurious and supple!! It would be just fine being used a few times a week. I also love your choice of gris asphalte, which is a perfect neutral.

Swift feels surprisingly hardy in the pochette. I think it’s the way the stitching and glazing gives it support. The large majority (if not all?) non-exotic KPs are being made in swift these days. Also, GA is not a current color so preloved is likely the only one to get one now. Good luck.

Reactions: voguekelly711
Swift feels surprisingly hardy in the pochette. I think it’s the way the stitching and glazing gives it support. The large majority (if not all?) non-exotic KPs are being made in swift these days. Also, GA is not a current color so preloved is likely the only one to get one now. Good luck.

Oh. I was going to buy it from a store. What neutral colours are they currently producing in Swift?