Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

Hi Ladies, I have a question for you - I just purchased an Hermes Kelly Clutch in blue electric and so happy. However upon opening it today, I noticed that the leather of the inside flap feels like it isn't attached to the outer flap of leather, not sure how to explain it, and photos don't do it justice. So when I open the clutch, the inside and outside leather feels like they are separated. Is this normal for a Kelly clutch? I have a Kelly and it feels like both sides of the leather are better sealed. Thought I would try here before asking my SA. Thank you in advance!!

Hi Ladies, I have a question for you - I just purchased an Hermes Kelly Clutch in blue electric and so happy. However upon opening it today, I noticed that the leather of the inside flap feels like it isn't attached to the outer flap of leather, not sure how to explain it, and photos don't do it justice. So when I open the clutch, the inside and outside leather feels like they are separated. Is this normal for a Kelly clutch? I have a Kelly and it feels like both sides of the leather are better sealed. Thought I would try here before asking my SA. Thank you in advance!!

Same with my KP and KC and not my Ks. I don’t consider them defective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Coconuts40
Same with my KP and KC and not my Ks. I don’t consider them defective.

Thank you so much that answers my question perfectly!! Glad to hear this is a normal characteristic. I found it odd as I have two Kellys and this is my first KC so was a bit caught off guard when I opened my clutch and started playing around with it when I got home. Glad to hear it isn't defective as I wouldn't want to give this beauty
up !
Thanks again!

Reactions: Dreaming Big