Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

Thinking about getting a Kelly pochette. For those who have one, did it come with "air bag" stuffing? How do you keep its shape if it's swift leather? How are your old swift versions holding up?

My Kelly Pochette didn’t come with air bag stuffing so I popped some in myself. It lives in the box on its back and has held its shape perfectly. I’ve had my KP for about 8 months so it’s early days. It comes out to play once in a while and I’m careful not to overstuff it. So far, I’d recommend it - it’s a lovely little clutch.

Any tips?

Build relationship, express your interest. We don't talk about how important it is to let your store know your taste as much as maintaining a good relationship with your SA.Truth is, stores place order based on what they believe their clientele prefers. If they don't know there is interest for a specific style, they order less, i.e., slimmer chance for you to get what you want.

Build relationship, express your interest. We don't talk about how important it is to let your store know your taste as much as maintaining a good relationship with your SA.Truth is, stores place order based on what they believe their clientele prefers. If they don't know there is interest for a specific style, they order less, i.e., slimmer chance for you to get what you want.

Thank you so much! Very helpful information!

Reactions: cavalla
Hi ladies,
I really enjoy the pictures you all have shared.
I am looking into the Kelly Pochette and trying to find the current price. I looked at the price thread but only saw the exotic leather KP.
Would you please tell me what tye current price in USD for the KP is?

Thank you!