Chanel pre-fall 19B

Aww you didn’t like the grey? It looks so beautiful! And your square mini didn’t look deflated at all. Now if I can only hunt them down
It was the quilting was nice and puffy too (one quilt already got a small dent in it though). I just had my heart set on the burgundy but ended up being convinced in the store to take the gray. I think the gray was a little too delicate for me since it's so light coloured. Here's a pic of the burgundy. And the Vancouver store has tons of minis right now.IMG_5975.jpg

It was the quilting was nice and puffy too (one quilt already got a small dent in it though). I just had my heart set on the burgundy but ended up being convinced in the store to take the gray. I think the gray was a little too delicate for me since it's so light coloured. Here's a pic of the burgundy. And the Vancouver store has tons of minis right now.View attachment 4524898

Aww both so pretty!!! I think I will call around here in the US to find the grey square mini. I bought the rectangle initially but didn’t like that the quilt were deflated. If only the quilt were the same as your square mini, it would have bee perfect!

Reactions: chixxle
Hi, everyone! I am planning to buy dark beige small flap but can only buy it around sep 10th, do you think 19B collection will still be largely available in stores or usually its mostly sold out by this time? Thank you!

Hi,
Luckily I didn't pair them together.... The jacket was new, and never washed. Although I did spray it.. it still gave color transfer. So I'm happy that I paired it with my blue antigona and not my burgundy Chanel. :smile:
Also have protected my bag with leather protectant, like you I always do this. But I'm in doubt if I'm using the right one atm. It's a brand they sell at the cobbler overhere, but maybe should invest in something else. What are you using?
Hello! I'm sorry, I thought I had responded to your question already (and if I have, I apologize and blame Mom-Brain). I've mainly used Wilson's Leather & Suede Protectant, but I have also heard good things about many brands mentioned on TPF. The main one that comes to mind at the moment is Apple Guard. I think I will be trying that next when I need a new can.

Reactions: Saarke