Chanel pre-fall 19B

Congrats! That's actually Beige Clair, not 19B Beige. You can see from the tag if you still have it or color code from the receipt, or you can see the flap has edge stitching. 19B Beige is seasonal and flap has no edge stitching. Beige Clair always has edge stitching on classic flap. Enjoy your beautiful new bag :smile:

Oh thank you! I’ll check the tags. But if it is beige clair which i initally thought it was and my preference anyway, then it’s even more perfect! :biggrin: It’s been my dream bag along with the black caviar since i was a teenager. Lol :smile: :smile:

Can you guys explain what 19B is? I like the red on 19B so how do I ask my SA if I want this red? Do I say 19B red? Does this come in Coco Handle, mini or small? Thanks.

Hi, the red color code for 19B is N4855 and it comes in classic flap small (department stores) and medium (Chanel boutiques). There are also slgs in the 19B red.

19A red color code is N4711 and it comes in Coco handle (mini, small, and medium).

It would be most helpful if you provide your SA with the color code to make sure it's the right shade for you.

Attached 19A Coco handle. 19B card holder and mini O pouch.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20190725_113747.jpg
    IMG_20190725_113747.jpg
    230.8 KB · Views: 1,442
Hi, the red color code for 19B is N4855 and it comes in classic flap small (department stores) and medium (Chanel boutiques). There are also slgs in the 19B red.

19A red color code is N4711 and it comes in Coco handle (mini, small, and medium).

It would be most helpful if you provide your SA with the color code to make sure it's the right shade for you.

Attached 19A Coco handle. 19B card holder and mini O pouch.

Hope this helps.
Which red is true red or darker red to you, 19A or 19B? I like color shade of true red or darker and don't like red that looks lighter or has a shade of pink or orange in it.

I have not dealt with your exact situation (ie colored Chanel bag vs colored clothing), but I would say it depends on the clothing item in question and the treatment of the bag. Has the jacket been dry-cleaned or machine washed a lot? Ex. A few years. If so, it would make it easier for me to pair it with a bag like this carefree.

For the bag treatment, I typically spray/apply a leather protectant to all of my colored bags (ie any color besides black) and let it rest for a day. That may proves quite difficult with such a gorgeous bag!

I just bought this style yesterday, and mine have posts. I am not sure if this style came in a clip-on version. I have seen at least one other pair from this season that came in two different version backings.
Hi,
Luckily I didn't pair them together.... The jacket was new, and never washed. Although I did spray it.. it still gave color transfer. So I'm happy that I paired it with my blue antigona and not my burgundy Chanel. :smile:
Also have protected my bag with leather protectant, like you I always do this. But I'm in doubt if I'm using the right one atm. It's a brand they sell at the cobbler overhere, but maybe should invest in something else. What are you using?

Which red is true red or darker red to you, 19A or 19B? I like color shade of true red or darker and don't like red that looks lighter or has a shade of pink or orange in it.
I think 19A is darker red and more matted. 19B is just red, but with a very very slight orange under the sun due to the shine on the caviar leather in my opinion. I would say 19B looks better on slgs than bigger items. My favorite item from 19B is the slim card holder. I have tried on 19B WOC and I did not like how it looked. Hope this helps.

I don’t know about 19A, but I think the 19B red looks like a true red in person. It may have a slight orange undertone since it seems to look more orange in photos and when put up against other reds, but in person, I don’t appreciate any orange undertone at all. It definitely is on the brighter more lipstick red type of shade though. I agree with the previous poster that I think this red looks better in SLGs than in bags. If you like darker reds, the 19B burgundy (color code N4859) is also very pretty. It is more of a red burgundy, as opposed to a purple or brown type burgundy. I think it looks beautiful in SLGs and bags. Sorry, I don’t have a very good camera to capture the true color of my pieces in photos for you, but there are some good photos on Instagram and videos on YouTube comparing the 19B red and 19B burgundy, as well as 19A red, 17B red, and other seasons of Chanel red. Hope this helps!

19A and 19B reds are extremely similar. The biggest difference is in the caviar. 19B is shiny, giving it a slightly more saturated color. Here’s 19A coco handle compared to 19B card holder and tote

18CAEF93-A248-45C8-96AE-4E1AE60A4D8F.jpeg