LV Mini Palm Springs Backpack

Does it loosen with use? It’s very stiff in the store!!! I’m also afraid of fraying
The zipper does get smoother with use . I haven’t experienced any fraying . I must say I didn’t think I would love this bag this much . I haven’t switched out since I started using it . Perfect summer bag . Thinking about purchasing a charm

serious question, i'm so conflicted

should i keep my reverse or get the regular monogram? i feel like the pros and cons on each bag null each other and I can't decide!

I actually thought the reverse mono was ugly at first, but now I really like it and would choose reverse over mono in the PSM.

Do you have other mono bags? If you do, the reverse would be a nice change and still is neutral enough to go with outfits.

I actually thought the reverse mono was ugly at first, but now I really like it and would choose reverse over mono in the PSM.

Do you have other mono bags? If you do, the reverse would be a nice change and still is neutral enough to go with outfits.
honestly if it just came down to color, i would choose the reverse as well. i really enjoy the color and print. but, my concern is practicality. i find myself being cautious x1000 as opposed to x100 because the color shows dirt and all that, easily. yeah, wiping the bag down is an option, but i don't want to do that everyday and pre-dispose the fleur de lis to premature peeling. i'm feeling like the mono bag would have more flexibility in terms of care (not that I would not baby or properly care for a mono psm). i don't have other mono bags, just mono slg's, if that helps. i hate how indecisive i am when it comes to this bag :doh:

honestly if it just came down to color, i would choose the reverse as well. i really enjoy the color and print. but, my concern is practicality. i find myself being cautious x1000 as opposed to x100 because the color shows dirt and all that, easily. yeah, wiping the bag down is an option, but i don't want to do that everyday and pre-dispose the fleur de lis to premature peeling. i'm feeling like the mono bag would have more flexibility in terms of care (not that I would not baby or properly care for a mono psm). i don't have other mono bags, just mono slg's, if that helps. i hate how indecisive i am when it comes to this bag :doh:

Just wanted to mention that this still happened to mine (mono) fairly early even while being careful! (the peeling /fading on the corners of the bag) I think you should just go for the colour that you really like!

Just wanted to mention that this still happened to mine (mono) fairly early even while being careful! (the peeling /fading on the corners of the bag) I think you should just go for the colour that you really like!
yeah i think that's something i've accepted. i just think that the light reverse color just shows dirt faster and i for some reason i always am worrying about color transfer, never gives me a piece of mind lol

Hi! Can I ask how you were able to get it? I've been on a mission to get it and no luck for me, any advice would be appreciated!

I am from Singapore!
Told the SA to call me if there are stock! She told me no guarantee but maybe a 3 month wait!
True enough, 3 months later she called me and said one came in! I was so excited!