** New Pomellato thread**

This thread seriously needs a bump! I just "discovered" Pomellato after seeing their jaw-dropping Tango collection. OMG!!! (Original URL was waaaay too long, this is the tango collection page at the Pomellato website):

http://tinyurl.com/h39pql2

A few pics:

View attachment 3531192

View attachment 3531194

Does anyone own any of the tango pieces?

I am falling in love with some of the nudo rings, too. [emoji177]

Reactions: QuelleFromage
Hello,
I'm considering my first Pomellato purchase. I love the Nudo line but I don't think I'll wear something that tall often enough to justify the money. My eye has been turned by the M'ama non m'ama line. If you own a ring, can you post modeling shots? I'd also be curious to hear any feedback on the wearability of the ring. Stacks with non-Pomellatos welcome too :smile:
Thanks!IMG_1488240084.350495.jpg

Reactions: BBC
I haven't bought silver in 10 years. Most of my stuff is Tiffany's which I adore. Recently saw Pomellato Argento collection and fell in love with the ring. Bought it. Now I really like the matching bracelet. It is 1620 USD. Is it worth spending that much on silver??Screenshot_20170819-003542.jpg
I think it is a classic statement piece. Still it seems too expensive...

Last edited:
I haven't bought silver in 10 years. Most of my stuff is Tiffany's which I adore. Recently saw Pomellato Argento collection and fell in love with the ring. Bought it. Now I really like the matching bracelet. It is 1620 USD. Is it worth spending that much on silver??View attachment 3798871

I am a Tiffany fan as well. The Bone Cuff would look gorgeous with that ring and the bone cuff is an iconic piece. I love mine.

Reactions: Alena21
Mind if I share my Dodo purchase? It is part of Pomellato. I bought the charm from an outlet a few months ago and just got it strung into a bracelet at a Dodo boutique, with two gold beads.

I didn’t expect the gold beads to add so much to the cost!! But, I do like it! Shame the brand isn’t more recognised in the UK.

Attachments

• 880FF3F2-BFC1-4F11-884D-6AB1FE1FD66D.jpeg
    880FF3F2-BFC1-4F11-884D-6AB1FE1FD66D.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 599
Reactions: DiJe40
I haven't bought silver in 10 years. Most of my stuff is Tiffany's which I adore. Recently saw Pomellato Argento collection and fell in love with the ring. Bought it. Now I really like the matching bracelet. It is 1620 USD. Is it worth spending that much on silver??View attachment 3798871
I have this bracelet and wear it a ton. Cheaper than Hermes silver ...

Reactions: Alena21