** New Pomellato thread**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Loooove! Your stack is gorgeous!!!

2. This thread seriously needs a bump! I just "discovered" Pomellato after seeing their jaw-dropping Tango collection. OMG!!! (Original URL was waaaay too long, this is the tango collection page at the Pomellato website):

http://tinyurl.com/h39pql2

A few pics:

View attachment 3531192

View attachment 3531194

Does anyone own any of the tango pieces?

I am falling in love with some of the nudo rings, too.

3. Hello,
    I'm considering my first Pomellato purchase. I love the Nudo line but I don't think I'll wear something that tall often enough to justify the money. My eye has been turned by the M'ama non m'ama line. If you own a ring, can you post modeling shots? I'd also be curious to hear any feedback on the wearability of the ring. Stacks with non-Pomellatos welcome too :smile:
    Thanks! IMG_1488240084.350495.jpg

BBC likes this.
  4. This thread does not get enough love! Asking again for any input on M'ama non m'ama rings .... TIA!

5. #410 Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    I haven't bought silver in 10 years. Most of my stuff is Tiffany's which I adore. Recently saw Pomellato Argento collection and fell in love with the ring. Bought it. Now I really like the matching bracelet. It is 1620 USD. Is it worth spending that much on silver?? Screenshot_20170819-003542.jpg
    I think it is a classic statement piece. Still it seems too expensive...

6. I am a Tiffany fan as well. The Bone Cuff would look gorgeous with that ring and the bone cuff is an iconic piece. I love mine.

Alena21 likes this.
  7. Mind if I share my Dodo purchase? It is part of Pomellato. I bought the charm from an outlet a few months ago and just got it strung into a bracelet at a Dodo boutique, with two gold beads.

I didn’t expect the gold beads to add so much to the cost!! But, I do like it! Shame the brand isn’t more recognised in the UK.

Attached Files:

DiJe40 likes this.
  8. Hi, did anyone go to Pomellato sample sale?

9. My moonstone came back from cleaning/resizing. I definitely want more Pomellato M’ama-non-m’ama, they’re gorgeous! Want garnet but probably will get Iolite first :smile:
    3CBA4E0D-B861-4BBD-88C9-6428BCB9B80D.jpeg

WingNut, shinyshiny and Canturi lover like this.
  10. Got my first Pomellato today! 56EDA1D0-838D-4663-8ECF-2EFEAFB9A277.jpeg

11. Anyone here has photos and experience with nudo?

12. How are your Pomellato Argento pieces holding up? Any tarnish? Darken colours? I am thinking about getting one of those rings as they are trully gorgeous!

13. I have this bracelet and wear it a ton. Cheaper than Hermes silver ...

Alena21 likes this.
  14. MrsJDS: does it tarnish?

15. Nope. It hasn’t in the couple of years I have had it.